2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
That interview was disgusting..

I wud of like him to show some alpha **** and say ima play my game n shine no matter where I'm at no matter who's next to me..

That wud of been making a statement..
Seeing what really happened felt bad to see the kid in that predicament

probably not the case but the situation just looks bad , everybody knows wiggins is more than likely gone but the way things happened almost look like they tried to embarass him, I just think things could've have been done a little bit more discreetly aside from the media trying to cook him, cavs kinda put the writing on the wall, they knew the media would have been all over something like this they should've took steps to prevent him from being outted like this, maybe it's just spec. from bron not acknowledging him idk, just hope that kid can make the best of this

Cavs organization is dirty for handling this situation like this. We understand its a business, but Cavs could've handled this much better.

probably not the case but the situation just looks bad , everybody knows wiggins is more than likely gone but the way things happened almost look like they tried to embarass him, I just think things could've have been done a little bit more discreetly aside from the media trying to cook him, cavs kinda put the writing on the wall, they knew the media would have been all over something like this they should've took steps to prevent him from being outted like this, maybe it's just spec. from bron not acknowledging him idk, just hope that kid can make the best of this
Cavs organization is dirty for handling this situation like this. We understand its a business, but Cavs could've handled this much better.
THIS IS DA SAME TEAM WHOS OWNER WROTE A SCORNED EXGF TYPE LETTER WHEN THEIR STAR LEFT REMEMBER

Dudes feeling bad for a 19 yr old living his dream

Yall acting like dudes career is over, it seems yall are just madd about possibly not having the chance to see him on tv everyweek anymore

MarShon Brooks about to lead the Pacers in scoring.
Nah i think Stuckey is, yall forgot about him?
laugh.gif

hes finally the man on the team
You forgetting that scouts said that MarShon Brooks has the same game as Kobe 
laugh.gif

Yall acting like dudes career is over, it seems yall are just madd about possibly not having the chance to see him on tv everyweek anymore
I don't understand how you don't see how they but him in a bad situation and how LeBron slighted him

hes living the dram but ESPN is pretty much poking fun at him and making him feel awkward

Cant wait for CLE to regret this :smokin

No bench, no defense, no rim protector. All the tools to a championship :smokin

Soo is it official, love to cavs because I don't see that anywhere and the talk around here is like its a done deal...

The man was a first round draft pick

And now he is being publicly humiliated

It wasn't warranted, he doesn't deserve it.

Soo is it official, love to cavs because I don't see that anywhere and the talk around here is like its a done deal...

not a done deal

but behind the scenes it basically is according to some. you cant announce it a done deal when the one player isnt even tradeable.

the deal is gonna get done end of the month. watch

:lol: You said a whole lot of bull **** and now are backtracking.

No I didn't know what you meant. Vert means nothing so? Are you trying to say KD is as good of a dunker as prime Vince? Then you bring up short *** 5'3" Nate Robinson like that has anything to do with anything. You disgust me b. Please why don't you reply again and extrapolate on your hyperbolic statements that you try to twist in to actual credible opinions.

Oh yes, call me a troll. Seems like your go to thing to says when you're mad. You a clown.
OK let's go step by step:

1) "Vert means nothing so? Are you trying to say KD is as good of a dunker as prime Vince?"
I said KD has the vert of Vince Carter and I'm not backtracking; reported vertical leaps are just that and sometimes unreliable.
Exhibit A: Blake Griffin measured out at a 36" vert; are you saying he's not seeing VC when it comes to vert? Again, you're being super nit-picky. Is KD not an elite athlete? That's what I was insinuating. Show me a 6'10 guy that runs like him....ANYONE...in the history of the NBA or world. You'd be hard-pressed to name 3. 

2) "Then you bring up short *** 5'3" Nate Robinson like that has anything to do with anything."
Like I mentioned earlier (and a fellow non-troll NTer co-signed me): raw vertical jump #s mean absolutely nothing; if that was the singular metric we used to base athleticism off of then the greatest athletes in the NBA history would comprise of Jordan Farmar and Nate Robinson. See where I'm going with this?

So again, I ask you just like I asked Bonez (who admirably tried to support his position but inevitably ran out of nostalgic anecdotal firepower):

Name 1 player that has:

1) The ATHLETICISM/VERTICAL ABILITIES of a Vince Carter/Dominque
2) The shot that is comparable Curry/Bird and VASTLY SUPERIOR to a Reggie
3) The shooting efficiency of MVP versions of Nash/Dirk/Bird 
4) A 3 point shot that is better than any 3 season stretch of LeBron or MJ
5) Unusually great size e.g Is > 6'10
6) Crunch-time efficiency/production of a Melo (a consensus above-average clutch performer)
7) Ball handling that is superior to the vast majority of 2s and 3s in the history of the league

I'm not even trying to be funny - KD and LeBron have physical gifts to the degree that hasn't been seen since maybe Playoff run Dirk or prime Shaq/Duncan. Kobe, Iverson, etc. were all great players - HOF talents - but physically I think KD and LeBron just outclass them.

But please tell me how KD wouldn't survive in the 90s when 100 pound Reggie Miller was running game against MJ and Co.

Your turn troll. 
I think what you're missing is you're saying KD has these traits. I'm saying he does not.

I don't need a turn to laugh off hyperbolic nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom