2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe was actually good on defense prior to the 2nd run of championship years. He'd son Ray Allen so bad...
LMAO one block means dominate right. Lebron is probaly the most versatile defender in NBA history.  Hes not THE BEST, but HEs a good B+ defender on pretty much EVERY position in the leauge.

Stan=Hater

Same difference on opposite sides of the spectrum, except mine deals with positive energy as opposed to your negative energy

I like how you threw the weirdo in there too

Cant justify your debate.....cue the name calling irrelevant to the topic

Til the next time buddy :lol:

PRetty much. MJ at 36 was still cooking. Kobe finna struggle cause he aint got the IQ. Lebron will be 38 still averaging 20-5-5

Mj wasnt playing at 36

utuhk.gif

I think UrBetterthenME is a Valiumed-out Hubie Brown

I think he was just tired of getting banned so much

Last edited:
Dwight ain't leading no team to a ring
this a different league that is sg/sf led.... pretty much no big man is leading a team to a ring without a dynamic sg/sf... Hell last time a big led a team to a chip was what..... duncan back in the day, shaq with the lakers?

this a different league that is sg/sf led.... pretty much no big man is leading a team to a ring without a dynamic sg/sf... Hell last time a big led a team to a chip was what..... duncan back in the day, shaq with the lakers?
huh Dirk 2011 ring a bell?

Dwight is a product of the extinction of big men, hes glorified because of that, he came up when shaq was declining and yao couldnt consistently stay healthy,

He would probably have a post game if he had competition coming up

Dirk operates from the high post and mid post. He's still a post up player.

Just because he isn't on the low block doesn't mean he isn't a post up player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom