2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
kobe.gif

We talking about SNs now?

Not when you take 20+ shots & the refs treat you like a glorified harden
even still i cant see kobe getting more free throws then the likes of players like durant etc.... yea i could see somewhere around 4/5 hell hes average around 3/4 free throws a game the last 4 or 5 years... now after injury ppl expect his free throw attempts to triple?

Last edited:
even still i cant see kobe getting more free throws then the likes of players like durant etc.... yea i could see somewhere around 4/5 hell hes average around 3/4 free throws a game the last 4 or 5 years... now after injury ppl expect he free throw attempts to triple?

Hes been gone for a year, lakers not contenders, that superstar treatment is gonna be real

No more yelling at the refs for kobe

All the Kobe haters that had to sit down and shut up when he led his team to 3 straight finals have now been rejuvenated because of this injury.

Lotta pent up **** talking needed to be released and there's no better time to kick a man than when he's already down :lol:

Instead of reserving judgement it's more fun to talk trash and make ridiculous statements so don't expect nothing but disrespect from most until he proves otherwise.....AGAIN

For the love of god why would anyone continue to quote and go back and forth with someone who called Kobe Bryant and Nick Young the same player ? :x

He's averaged 7-8 free throws the last few years....get your lies straight :lol:

Hes averaged 3.5 last season, so about 6 FTA is expected this season

Hes been gone for a year, lakers not contenders, that superstar treatment is gonna be real

No more yelling at the refs for kobe
but still to triple the amount of times going to the line... hell they didnt do that much homering for mj.

Last edited:
even still i cant see kobe getting more free throws then the likes of players like durant etc.... yea i could see somewhere around 4/5 hell hes average around 3/4 free throws a game the last 4 or 5 years... now after injury ppl expect his free throw attempts to triple?

Why do people do this as if the internet doesn't exist?

I think Kobe will average 18-20 ppg next season, assuming he comes back and plays a majority of the season.

even still he average 3 last yr... 10 would still be triple what he averaged.... you act like dude is even close to 10 a game... hell i dont think hes got 10 a game since maybe the chip runs with shaq or those yrs when they sucked and he was barely making the playoffs. 

even still he average 3 last yr... 10 would still be triple what he averaged.... you act like dude is even close to 10 a game... hell i dont think hes got 10 a game since maybe the chip runs with shaq or those yrs when they sucked and he was barely making the playoffs. 

Obviously research is not your specialty :lol:

Continue....

All the Kobe haters that had to sit down and shut up when he led his team to 3 straight finals have now been rejuvenated because of this injury.

Lotta pent up **** talking needed to be released and there's no better time to kick a man than when he's already down :lol:

You can't be serious as if you ain't the # 1 Lebron hater doing the EXACT same thing RIGHT now. :lol:

Kobe's the #1 option on offense still.

Let's say he plays 30 mpg.

He's going to shoot at least 18 times per game. Would be his lowest since 03-04.
Get to the line and shoot 6 FTs a game.

If he shoots his worst percentage in the past decade 43%, he will make 7.74 shots. He usually takes 25% of his shots from 3, and shoots 33% career. So go with 1.5 3's per game.

6.24 x 2 = 12.48
1.5 x 3 = 4.5
5 of 6 from FT.. 5

12.48 + 4.5 + 5 = 21.98ppg

To say he'd be lucky to get 18 is nonsense.

I think Kobe will average 18-20 ppg next season, assuming he comes back and plays a majority of the season.
the lakers suck to bad for kobe only to get like 18 a game.... my only thing is i think his will to win and understanding his clock is damn near out, he might just stifle randle growth and expect to much to soon from him... in his desperation for winning now. 

But i see kobe game mirroring late jordan possibly wizards return jordan... alot of off screen shots, elbow on the wing, backdown post turn arounds... with the occasional iso taking a man off the dribble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom