2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't "think" Kobe would come back for numbers alone.
If he didn't think he could still compete at a high level, and contend, he'd retire.
He won't be a guy that hangs on to long, IMO
un based on that roster i dont think thats true.... he i think just playing for the love of the game, and that fat check...... he cant honestly believe the lakers could compete for anything 

Last edited:
You say an opinion on a team that sum1 dislikes and disagrees..

You're automatically a fan of that team

Idiots :lol:

You say an opinion on a team that sum1 dislikes and disagrees..

You're automatically a fan of that team

Idiots
laugh.gif
This. Been accused of being a Knicks, Celtics, and Nets fan.

Been to the States once in my whole life when I was 2 years old 
laugh.gif

Norris Cole, 

another player represented bu Rich Paul, has one year left on his deal...

He's also from Cleveland/Ohio.

Will there be a homecoming for Cleveland Cole?

Julius Wrek

the funny thing about the whole "lebron" and those idiot haters/fans etc... is when he first was with the cavs, despite talent wise having a team talent wise worse then he has now... and the fact that the east was alot better then, than it is now... was basically expecting championship or bust from this guy no excuses and leaving made him weak

He comes back to arguably talent wise a better team, in a time when the east is weaker then ever..and folks are like well we dont expect the finals or ecf or nothing right away we will just be happy we are winning and in the hunt and be a top contender.... 

Lol the irony is just too funny.

Obviously research is not your specialty :lol:

Continue....
the last time he average 10 a game was what 06 its about to be 2014/2015 season... yall acting like this ish was a yr or two ago... dude its been damn near 10 yrs and 2 major injuries ago

You said 3-4 free throw attempts a game that is why people were coming at you

Kobe averaged 7-8 free throw attempts per game from 2009-2013

Last edited:
Huge lack of playoff experience on that team though, or just playing winning NBA ball in general. If he starts alongside Irving, Waiters or Wiggins, Thompson, and Varajeo (before he gets hurt of course), only he and AV have seen the postseason. Once AV goes down and you insert Bennett into the lineup if that's the choice you make, you now have 4 playoff virgins and that included Kyrie Irving who was riding around in his Jeep listening to Michael Jackson and drinking Coke or Pepsi all last summer. New to the NBA coach too, outside of Waiters though, I'm sure LeBron is good enough to make al that a non issue and get that at least to the ECF if not all the way

Huge lack of playoff experience on that team though, or just playing winning NBA ball in general. If he starts alongside Irving, Waiters or Wiggins, Thompson, and Varajeo (before he gets hurt of course), only he and AV have seen the postseason. Once AV goes down and you insert Bennett into the lineup if that's the choice you make, you now have 4 playoff virgins and that included Kyrie Irving who was riding around in his Jeep listening to Michael Jackson and drinking Coke or Pepsi all last summer. New to the NBA coach too, outside of Waiters though, I'm sure LeBron is good enough to make al that a non issue and get that at least to the ECF if not all the way
still talent wise + the current state of the east he is in a better position now then he was in his former cavs days.... there arent any pistons, magics or celtics of the east currently... the only really good team is the bulls and was the pacers but now that is a bust cause pg is down.... the east is basically a cakewalk. 

The Bulls, Wizards, Heat,Raptors and Knicks will be the teams that could potentially get the Cavaliers problems
the bulls yes, heat possibly ..... wiz are an ok average team.... and the raps over achieved.... i see the knicks getting in by default if the pacers have a bad season.... and even still outside the bulls none of those teams are as good as those orlando teams or the celtics or pistons

Last edited:
Yup

You got me bro I'm hating on Lebron after he's coming off two major injuries , I don't know why I tried to slide that one past you :lol:

Two different situation so until next time bro

I was more so talkin bout you referring to pent up hate after Kobe led his team to the finals which is pretty much the same as you having pent up hate built in after having to be quiet the last two years while Bron was hoisting up trophies.

My thoughs exactly

Bron cuddnt get it done the first year with the big 3...it will take a season or two for them to come together..

The east is wide open there's no smart bet

...Should David Blatt be sweatin' now that Rich Paul is Mark Jackson's agent?

Julius Wrek

I'm sure he won't sweat receiving a huge pay out. But I hope the cavs hand lebron and his boys the keys again. That worked so well the first time.

I will enjoy watching AT root for a Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom