2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homie is just glycogen depleted... once he adds the carbs back in he will get fuller.

Last edited:
Best trainers in the world, people paid to prepare meals for you, serious about your PROFESSIONAL sports career, and it's not like he is working or going to class, then going to work out. The only concern he has is to workout and eat healthy. This is very possible, when you have people who's job is to make sure you have everything you need to get in shape.

Last edited:
That's not normal in a short span

I cut out carbs and ate clean as hell and didn't look like that

If you go on a no carb high protein diet you can lose weight disgustingly fast.

Ive done it before.

Its not healthy but it can be done if you stick to just eating baked fish, turkey, chicken, water, boiled eggs, and leafy greens

With the weight LeBron is losing, it is saying he is done in the post and the trade for K. Love is all but official. He was barely in the post as it was, but with all this weight lost his days there may be done for a while...

Last edited:

But Miami's big 3 went to 4 straight finals And won two. That's pretty successful.

I missed this but yea he's out of his mind. Those 4 seasons they were together they made 4 straight finals appearances, you just can't ever brush off an accomplishment like that. Might not even see a big 3 as successful as they were for a long time.

Please tell me who they were suppose to lose to in the East. Almost every single top 8 West team could arguably make the Finals in the East during those 4 years.

Last edited:
Maybe lebron feel his stanima wasnt up to par last season with all the muscle?

Bron been going to those Manziel bathroom parties
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think its gonna be exciting seeing the new lebron play. Weight loss is really gonna help extend his career

Dudes listed weight is 250.
There was no way he wasn't 260-270 on the real.
He's trying to protect those knees now that he's 30, straight up.
Running dashing and cutting with the Ball, @250+ is not good on the knees, he knows this.

Last edited:
So whos the next player to get a Nike sig shoe when KD leaves Nike?  Apparently someone that talked to KD's brother says Under Armor offered KD 300M and part of the company and his own personal gym in DC.  Nike has like 2 days to match or he's gone

Harden and anthony davis should be next in line for a sig shoe

Can you imagine a beard on the tongue of your shoe or unibrow straps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom