2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fish is the ultimate meat to eat if you want to try that high protein low carb diet.

Personally i cant stomach alot of fish

But yea baked taste best but boiled works as well :lol: for the tired and lazy lol
Damn I hate fish. I mean I basically tell ppl I'm allergic so I don't have to deal with that bull ****.

I haven't ate fish in what is about to be 2 decades.

Can't do it.

Alternatives are slim. I know I'm not ready for that Curtis icee diet.

Last edited:
Damn didnt know the league was implementing hgh testing

This seems to funny how they both dropped weight
Sounds like a Rashard Lewis situation.  Remember how he had that bomb playoff run then got tested afterwards and they found out he was on hgh?

Yall stupid if you think in the NBA, the least tested of the the major sports, that players aren't exposed to and using performance enhancers

Damn I hate fish. I mean basically tell ppl I'm allergic so I don't have to deal with that bull ****.

I haven't ate fish in what is about to be 2 decades.

Can't do it.

Alternatives are slim. I know I'm not ready for that Curtis icee diet.

Yea the only good tasting fish is from long john silver and thats because it taste like chicken :lol:

Damn didnt know the league was implementing hgh testing

This seems to funny how they both dropped weight

Sounds like a Rashard Lewis situation.  Remember how he had that bomb playoff run then got tested afterwards and they found out he was on hgh?

Yall stupid if you think in the NBA, the least tested of the the major sports, that players aren't exposed to and using performance enhancers

That was hilarious too, i feel like when athletes find out the benefits of hgh they obviously are attracted

Dudes down eat fish? You guys are worse than me.

People eat fast food fish? What part of the game is this?

Last edited:
Sushi is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fish is nasty man. Educate yourself.

Once those sea ppl get fed up you gonna suddenly see a widespread sickness for all you dudes dining on that surf.

Might seem hypocritical cuz I'm fine with how they treat other non-seafood but I seen enough about fish to know I can't mess with it and then there's the taste :x The smell alone will make me retreat.

Last edited:
Shard wasn't on HGH, he was taking DHEA. And I'd struggle to see how you could correlate that to his ability to make 3 pointers, which was his main usefulness during that era

Maybe his biceps and thus his AND 1 character man tattoo were slightly bigger too. Again, it's basketball. Relevance?

Last edited:

damn and you dont even eat eggs.... fish is great so many different ones and so many ways to cook it... 

lol at fast food fish, that ish is worst the fast food burgers.... like what fish you ever seen looks like a football and smells like chicken...

Once those sea ppl get fed up you gonna suddenly see a widespread sickness for all you dudes dining on that surf.

Might seem hypocritical cuz I'm fine with how they treat other non-seafood but I seen enough about fish to know I can't mess with it and then there's the taste
sick.gif
The smell alone will make me retreat.
Man if Sushi takes me out, so be it. It was worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom