2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy that the Cavaliers wouldn't have cap space next year. Not one bit.

Ship off Waiters and Bennett for free to a team like Charlotte, and you have plenty of space. I mean hell, they could have probably shipped of Bennett and Thompson and still made it work next season.

Love+Wiggins+LeBron+Kyrie >>>>> Anything the Cavaliers will ever put together from this point forward.

You have to take a shot at it IMO. If Love is willing to sign a long-term extension right now, I don't see why he wouldn't take a few pennies off his check to play on easily the best team in the past 15 years.

IMO, you gotta try LeBron+Wiggins out. You can't just give up on that. Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about though.. :lol:

Bron is a huge fan of Waiters.. That's why Wiggins was expendable.

I dont think people understand how scary a wiggins x lavine combo could be someday.

like my god

On steroids?

Bosh was 24 / 10.8 the year before he went to Miami. Not to mention he was a much better defender than Love is today

Stop making sense. This is NT...side note besides the heat, I will most definitely be running with the Twolves on 2k15. They will suck but it should be fun to watch. :smokin

Lavine's game looks really nice but he's never really produced. He's not a guy I would count on for anything.

Wiggins needs to bulk up before these 50 win, 18 ppg discussions even start. Dude is skinnier than Rubio right now. His trainers are embarrassing.
He's a teenager.

Everyone doesn't come into the NBA built like a cyborg. 

At the end of the day...his weight won't make or break his career.

the cavs (lebron) don't want a "throw-away" year. it's that simple.

It's not a throwaway year when you have Waiters+Bennett+Thompson+LeBron+Kyrie+Varejao. :lol:

That logic is silly. Right now, it's at least a top 2 team in the East right now.

What's Kyrie set to make after 2014-2015? 17 million?

Kyrie+LeBron+Wiggins is 44 in 2015-2016. That's enough room to sign Love next year given you ship off the players you'd ship off for him regardless.

And I don't care how big of a fan LeBron is over Waiters.. He ain't going to pick him over Wiggins. :lol:

Last edited:
The Cavs getting Love is as unfair as Kakashi getting two sharingans and a perfect Susano

Transition and PnR basketball is what this league is about though. I just like his game for the NBA.

True, but every All-Star caliber player has the ability to take a defender off the dribble and/or create their own shot. It's not often you hear a player improve on their ability to create their own shot.

Thats true. I dont see him as an All Star though, more borderline. Like a mix of Gerald Green/JR Smith type player, but he's a much better passer than both of those guys.

17-5-5 3rd option type guy is where I could see him

Last edited:
I don't buy that the Cavaliers wouldn't have cap space next year. Not one bit.

Ship off Waiters and Bennett for free to a team like Charlotte, and you have plenty of space. I mean hell, they could have probably shipped of Bennett and Thompson and still made it work next season.

Love+Wiggins+LeBron+Kyrie >>>>> Anything the Cavaliers will ever put together from this point forward.

You have to take a shot at it IMO. If Love is willing to sign a long-term extension right now, I don't see why he wouldn't take a few pennies off his check to play on easily the best team in the past 15 years.

IMO, you gotta try LeBron+Wiggins out. You can't just give up on that. Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about though.. :lol:

I'm with you bro. Really thought Wiggins could've flourished under Bron. Apparently Bron wasn't having any of that though, dude knew his *** was gone before he even officially signed with CLE :lol:

One factor still out there is Love signing the extension. He technically can't sign one until January I believe.

But most likely he's not signing one until after the season so he can get his max. Technically both Lebron (I know he ain't leaving) and Love will be free agents in 1 year....

all the so-called traveling Cavs fans will appear in your arena and all the road Heat fans will vanish....

that's whats really disgusting about this whole thing

One factor still out there is Love signing the extension. He technically can't sign one until January I believe.

But most likely he's not signing one until after the season so he can get his max. Technically both Lebron (I know he ain't leaving) and Love will be free agents in 1 year....
Love can sign an extension right now if he wanted to, but it doesn't make sense to. He stands to make more money as a free agent and re-signing with the Cavs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom