2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just streamed some of this homecoming and all I can do is :smh:

This dude lebron has no shame. This ***** really think he's oprah or something. Like dude, play basketball

Last edited:
LeBron: "I love you too, like a brother. If it was a guy who said that"

laugh.gif
roll.gif

The only thing that would make this good is if the NWO theme dropped and Kyrie and Love came out.

Wiggins knocked out. Spray paints CWO on his back.

6th time lebron is saying "its about these kids" im waiting to see what IT is besides cheering the loudest and reciting oaths to finish school

bruh...

roll.gif

lebron asked "how much time do i have? enough? all the time i want?"

said 2 more sentences about having dreams

"before i go..."

lmaoooooooooooooooooo

so...

"its about the kids x10"

"before i go...the kids are the future, and they have dreams... i should know, because I have 2 of my own. And THEY have dreams."

"and... im back! .... IM BACK!" *drops mic*

bruh..........

lebron saying "Im back!" is about the kids. I cant breathe

Last edited:
Gotta admit it was corny but Akron is pretty much his city so they'll welcome with open arms no matter what he does.

I never seen a player jus control and manipulate the whole business. Its like beside skip bayless u aren't to say anything bad about son, he ***** on u u are to wait til he cones back to love him again. Its deeper than hoops too. Son is going to run Ohio for many years to come. Lil bronny don't eem know the power he will have

Bron coulda read Shakespeare up there for 2 hours and FF would have loved every second of it.
lebron coulda literally opened up to a random page of the dictionary and read off of it, he woulda got the same exact reaction. its crazy. dude really said "this is about the kids" ... "well... IM BACK!" lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

LelBron-Cropped.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom