2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we just the time out to acknowledge how perfect the camel knuckle is on that chick

Last edited:
Arenas still got it. let some crap team sign him and get heavy minutes and important role. he will flourish. WATCH

bet a stack on it

reading that Mitch article today and then watching the last 30 seconds of this vid
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
whats the cliff notes on this article?

haters gon hate

Gilbert>>>>> your fav player not name Lebron, Kobe, and Durant

yes im srs

3 years of not playing the NBA probably won't yield any positive results
possibly. but 3 years of training would yield WONDERFUL results. and the body would definitely be back to 100%. ****... i wished wade wouldve taken a year off somewhere...

its goin through bruh

they cant "prove" he has a deal in place because there probably isnt one in the first place

I don't think Silver has the balls of block this trade

he couldnt prove it anyways

people just looking for a story to make since there isnt anything else to talk about

word hence the word could. Silver could fine Lebron for talking about Kevin Love today at his hometown thing no? considering he's still a member of the Wolves is that not tampering?

but Silver won't fine guys for ticky tack stuff like that because it's in bad taste.

Last edited:
I love Arenas, but I think at this point Wayne Washington has a better shot at making an NBA roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom