2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?

The day we all talk about how great Russy is.. I'm at work all day long and miss the conversation.

You already know how I feel about it.
I'm upset I missed the convo...

mean.gif
 @ myself...

Julius Wrek

It didn't really take off though. Nobody really went in on why they'd want Davis over Russ. I aint mad at either choice but I'd take AD.

I'll reiterate I'm on record that I'd take AD over KD as well. **** all that who is top 3 or top 5 talk though.

I had to think the longest to figure out who this Spence from Detroit was.

Kept thinking to myself 'they can't be talking about that Dinwiddie guy.. right?'

Then realized it is indeed him lol

What do people see in him and KCP? Obviously I don't know anything about the rook, but also for KCP, 'cause from what I've seen of him in a few games last yr, he was nothing special.

If it wasnt for his injury he was gonna be a 1st round rick, (Dinwiddie)

again, anything can happen with him. can he be a decent/good player? sure but i doubt it

regarding KCP, never liked the picked. A lot think hes gonna be a good plaer but so far ive seen nothing from him. he still has time to grow and get better especially under SVG. we will see but im not holding my breath.

You don't? If not, explain why LeMarcus is better . There 's a reason Griffin was 3rd in MVP voting last season.
Both got their pros and cons but LAC without Griffin can still make the playoffs. Portland without LA would be in the lottery. A little unfair assessment but that's how I look at it.

LMA and Blake are in a similar category of offensive PF with a lil bit of deficiency in D, although both have come a long way on that dept. The difference is Aldridge has primarily become a jump shooting big man, while Blake operates closer to the rim, although Blake's J is improving. I think Blake has some more room to grow while LMA is going to be who he is, so I give an edge to Blake.

“@anthonyVslater: Thunder open with b2b at Portland and at LAC RT @BA_Turner: Clippers open regular season vs. Oklahoma City Oct. 30 at Staples Center.”

“@NewsOKSports: The Thunder returns to San Antonio on Christmas Day: http://bit.ly/1q7mGsa via @DarnellMayberry

NBA CHRISTMAS SCHEDULE IS SET!!

12:00 ET: Washington @ New York

2:30 ET: Cleveland @ Miami

5:00 ET: Los Angeles @ Chicago

8:00 ET: Oklahoma City @ San Antonio

10:30 ET: Golden State @ Los Angeles Clippers

Last edited:
I think it's closer than people give LA credit for.

It really isn't though. He doesn't provide much on the defensive end and is 22 a game on 45% with no 3's and doesn't get to the free throw line. That's not going to cut it, relative to BG, or K Love.

Last edited:
Blake is the best PF in the game. Been this way for the past 2yrs or so.

CP3 is stil the 3rd best player in the league. Just let the hate go and accept it.

It's just insane how quickly you guys want to vault players into superstar status.

LeBron and KD werent even a top 3 player by their 3rd years, yet somehow Anthony Davis is?

It's all agreed he's next up, but let's not crown him before he's done anything yet. So many double standards in here.

Russy and Boogie are y'all anti-heroes, so y'all slurp them now lol.

Blake is the best PF in the game. Been this way for the past 2yrs or so.

CP3 is stil the 3rd best player in the league. Just let the hate go and accept it.

It's just insane how quickly you guys want to vault players into superstar status.

LeBron and KD werent even a top 3 player by their 3rd years, yet somehow Anthony Davis is?

It's all agreed he's next up, but let's not crown him before he's done anything yet. So many double standards in here.

Russy and Boogie are y'all anti-heroes, so y'all slurp them now lol.

Lebron was top 3 by 05 06...srs. But other than that, I agree with everything you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom