2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron was top 3 by 05 06...srs. But other than that, I agree with everything you said.

Year 4 probably. Really hard to put him in that company when Kobe, Duncan, KG, Dirk, Nash, Tmac and Iverson and even wade were in their primes.

Last edited:
NBA CHRISTMAS SCHEDULE IS SET!!

12:00 ET: Washington @ New York

2:30 ET: Cleveland @ Miami

5:00 ET: Los Angeles @ Chicago

8:00 ET: Oklahoma City @ San Antonio

10:30 ET: Golden State @ Los Angeles Clippers

hope everyone is healthy and we dont have to see there guys wear stpid jerseys

should be a good christmas :pimp:

I don't think any team will match the pure athleticism/Havoc of the '08 squad for a while. So damn overwhelming when they turned on the pressure defense
That was the year Wade went OFF during the NBA season as well right?

I remember watching that gold medal game vs Spain live. The best game I've ever watched. International basketball just makes it mean that much more

:x
Year 4 probably. Really hard to put him in that company when Kobe, Duncan, KG, Dirk, Nash, Tmac and Iverson and even wade were in their primes.

lol no

Bron's stat in 05-06 was 31-7-7. You don't think that puts him in the company of top 3? Even his 2nd yr was crazy but his team failed to go to playoff so i'll leave it at that.

That was the year Wade went OFF during the NBA season as well right?

I remember watching that gold medal game vs Spain live. The best game I've ever watched. International basketball just makes it mean that much more

Wade snapped in 05,06, injured in 07, snapped in 08.09 he was still good but knees began failing. By 12 he had taken a backseat to lebron completely

I was watching this earlier. Kobe, LeBron, and Wade :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Most incredible display of basketball ever. But i can't lie, watching this made me sad. I'm not kidding either. Wade was such a beast. Look at how high he elevated back then smh it's a terrible thing seeing what injuries did to him. A terrible thing smh

Spain could beat them this year.
Still can't believe Ibaka's team couldn't talk him into sitting out of FIBA

Gasol
Gasol
Ibaka
Rudy Fernandez
Navarro
Calderon
Rubio
Nasty stuff right there. Dude Navarro is super nice.

Last edited:
NBA CHRISTMAS SCHEDULE IS SET!!

12:00 ET: Washington @ New York

2:30 ET: Cleveland @ Miami

5:00 ET: Los Angeles @ Chicago

8:00 ET: Oklahoma City @ San Antonio

10:30 ET: Golden State @ Los Angeles Clippers

Honest question.......

Any of y'all purposely set Christmas plans up for Christmas Eve just so you can spend Christmas day watchin basketball all day???;?

Yeah, me neither......

:lol:

Not really.

My Christmas eve and day plans are the same every year

Love the traditon. Family >>>

Basketball is a bonus for sure now that the Cavs will get national attention again

I don't glue myself to the TV though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom