2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacers only have 5 national televised games, must have went into scramble mode to get that number from double digits to 5 games after the PG-13 injury. Could have contributed to the schedule being delayed a few days to rearrange things...

The Pacers only had ten scheduled games last year, and that's when everyone was riding high on them. They weren't going to get much benefit going into this season after how their season ended. I don't doubt the NBA did some last-minute swaps, but it probably wasn't very many games.

What really delayed the schedule was LeBron going back to Cleveland. The league basically had to re-do the entire thing. Then, the networks had to review it to approve their allotment.

@ArashMarkazi: There is a chance Kobe passes MJ on the all-time scoring list Christmas Day in Chicago. That's Game No. 29.

nerd.gif

I was really hoping the USA FIBA gear that dropped would have a derrick rose jersey or shirt...guess it makes sense nike cant produce that.

debating going to the game vs brazil on saturday in chicago

@ArashMarkazi
: There is a chance Kobe passes MJ on the all-time scoring list Christmas Day in Chicago. That's Game No. 29.

:nerd:

I hope he's in position to do it that day and that the United Center crowd knows it. He'll get booed worse than he used to in Denver, which will just make him want to score more.

Last edited:
I hope he's in position to do it that day and that the United Center crowd knows it. He'll get booed worse than he used to in Denver, which will just make him want to score more.

Predict a vintage 05 performance from Vino.

The thing I always admired about Kobe is his willingness to be the villain, you look at a guy like Tiger Woods who went through a situation where he turned from face to heel and he still hasn't recovered. Kobe on the the other hand has thrived any time he faces adversity off the court especially the Colorado incident.

Dude was coming back on the PJ from court, getting heckled worse than any player I've seen and dropping 40.

Last edited:
NBA doesnt require you to do it.

They do if you miss the deadline (as the Rovell story clearly states), but no player would be dumb enough to wait that long. I bet the NBA tells players to wait to make the official announcement so they can get rid of as much stock as possible at full price. George put in his request 5-6 months ago. Convenient how there's no announcement until mid-August lol.

82 pawnts and a dunk on Pau just for fun.

I was really hoping the USA FIBA gear that dropped would have a derrick rose jersey or shirt...guess it makes sense nike cant produce that.

Could have sworn Nike sold a Rose USA jersey in 2010.

Wiz had one nationally televised game last season against the cavs, it got flex for pacers vs blazers

This year we got 10, we on the rise!!!

#BuiltNotBought

Could have sworn Nike sold a Rose USA jersey in 2010.

Nike can make Rose jerseys, hes on the team :lol:

Adidas cant do anything about it SRS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom