2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody can duplicate Jordan but..
When Lebron is done playing, he will have surpassed Jordan, on every level except OG

I think melo might have an MVP caliber year. Knicks won over 50 games just the year before last. He's clearly motivated, he's never been in shape like this. Got his money all that's left is his legacy. Maybe Phil can make that impact.

MJ will never be duplicated, ever.
In my eyes, TBE, always
Ask the World in 2020, Jordan will be like a character unseen, unknown, kids will say, Lebron, I know him, saw him.Heads will be like (Jordans PER vs Lebrons PER), but Lebron will surpass him, in every area outside OG

I think melo might have an MVP caliber year. Knicks won over 50 games just the year before last. He's clearly motivated, he's never been in shape like this. Got his money all that's left is his legacy. Maybe Phil can make that impact.

Not that it matters but I don't think any of Jordans Bulls would've beaten the Spurs this year given the way they played in the finals.

Complete and utter domination.

but it's all just opinions and stuff.

Last edited:
Some things we'll never know...

but to say Bron doesn't have a chance to surpass MJ is just as stupid.

We'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom