2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
How people can't acknowledge a player who averaged 22 and 10 a star is beyond me.

IMO there's at least a star player In about half the league.

Last edited:
Stars sell tickets anywhere they go

Demarcus is a great player no doubt but dont just look at his numbers & place the star stamp on him just because he put up 20 & 10 for one season

Stars sell tickets anywhere they go

Demarcus is a great player no doubt but dont just look at his numbers & place the star stamp on him just because he put up 20 & 10 for one season

hes averaged 17.9 points and 10.2 rebounds over his first 4 years in the league...dude is a consistent big man. the only reason why he isnt as popular is because he plays in a small market. the only time smaller market teams get the publicity is when theyre doing very well, like portland. unfortunately the kings suck, so they dont get televised much and companies arent going to through money (shoe/clothing lines in your terms) at them if they cant make money off the players.

Last edited:
did kobe really say the cavs made a mistake 

how charlotte did with him 
nerd.gif

Bill Simmons wrote a good piece about Carmelo which included his idea of what superstar means.
I need my NBA superstar to sell tickets, generate interest locally and nationally, single-handedly guarantee an average supporting cast 45-50 wins, and potentially be the best player on a Finals team if the other pieces are in place.

Superstars: LeBron, Durant.

Almost-But-Not-Quite-Superstars: Blake Griffin, Dwight Howard, Anthony Davis, Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Love, Chris Paul, Russell Westbrook, Paul George.

All-Stars: Stephen Curry, James Harden, LaMarcus Aldridge, Damian Lillard, Tony Parker, Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki, Joakim Noah, Chris Bosh, Derrick Rose (if healthy), Rajon Rondo (if healthy), Kobe Bryant (???).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom