2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WojYahooNBA: Free agent Spencer Hawes has reached agreement on a four-year, $23M deal with the Los Angeles Clippers, league sources tell Yahoo.

Wonder if Embiid will be fined. David Stern would have fined him after tweet number one

i feel where you comin from but...

why was derrick rose their first marquee player since mike?

how many finals they been to since mike?

how many superstars have ever gone to the bulls since mike?

They've also gotten tons of lottery luck and drafted terribly

Embiid is quickly making me a fan.
laugh.gif

Rooting for him to flourish with the Sixers.

#1 Pau Gasol would be so cool for us in OKC

#2 Brandon Roy suffered a career ending injury?

IIRC Roy had no cartilage in his knee when he tried to make his comeback, so he could either continue playing and have problems down the line (ie. not walking, etc) or retire and have legs.

But if you want to say the team defensive rating was all Tyson Chandler's defensive presence then why the next year when Landry Fields was gone and Shumpert was out, the Knicks team defensive rating dropped to 18th. He also dropped to 13th in the NBA DPOY voting the next year

Because he hasn't been healthy ever since his DPOY season. He was 13th the next year because he was dealing with a neck injury that severely limited his mobility in the second half of the season.

Theres a reason why Ibaka was the First team All NBA Defensive team and Tyson Chandler wasn't

Yeah, the reason is the All-Defensive Teams are voted by interns/ballboys and routinely make no sense year in and year out. :lol:

IIRC Roy had no cartilage in his knee when he tried to make his comeback, so he could either continue playing and have problems down the line (ie. not walking, etc) or retire and have legs.

thanks, I didn't know the severity of his injury.

They picked him #20 in the draft last week. 6'9" with a 7'7" wingspan.

Good GOD. I'm not sure if you guys really appreciate that.....if you're wingspan is 5 inches over your height, that's baseline for elite wingspan, like having a 40 inch vert. 6 inches over is approaching freakish, like having an extra finger. A wingspan that is a full 10 inches over your height....good god man :smh:. If you're a 6'1 pg that's like being double teamed

Last edited:
But if you want to say the team defensive rating was all Tyson Chandler's defensive presence then why the next year when Landry Fields was gone and Shumpert was out, the Knicks team defensive rating dropped to 18th. He also dropped to 13th in the NBA DPOY voting the next year

Because he hasn't been healthy ever since his DPOY season. He was 13th the next year because he was dealing with a neck injury that severely limited his mobility in the second half of the season.

Theres a reason why Ibaka was the First team All NBA Defensive team and Tyson Chandler wasn't

Yeah, the reason is the All-Defensive Teams are voted by interns/ballboys and routinely make no sense year in and year out. :lol:

Tyson Chandler injured his neck on March 13th, the season was 75 percent done by then

No the All-Defensive Teams are voted on by NBA head coaches, so I trust their opinion

You're naive if you think it's really the head coaches and if you think they actually give a damn. If you trust the opinions of a system that had Kobe making All-Defensive teams up through 2012 then that's on you I guess.

Last edited:
Embiid has displayed far superior trolling skills than his predecessors bynum and noel, in limited minutes no less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom