2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're naive if you think it's really the head coaches and if you think they actually give a damn. If you trust the opinions of a system that had Kobe making All-Defensive teams up through 2012 then that's on you I guess.

So coaches who only vote on 2 honors a year, skirt it and give it to the ballboy or the interns?

Not giving it to the assistant coaches, a GM or personnel guy but they give it to a ballboy? :smh:

But these same NBA coaches will participate in the Sporting News Top 50 NBA polls and give quotes

But they skirt voting for the NBA All Defensive teams

You know how unbelievable that sounds?

Last edited:
Again, Kobe Bryant made 1st team All-Defense in 2010 and 2011 and 2nd team in 2012. That's either the coaches not actually voting themselves, or the coaches just flat out not having a clue, it's one or the other. Please explain why I should take the All-Defensive teams as gospel.

Again, Kobe Bryant made 1st team All-Defense in 2010 and 2011 and 2nd team in 2012. That's either the coaches not actually voting themselves, or the coaches just flat out not having a clue, it's one or the other. Please explain why I should take the All-Defensive teams as gospel.

So coaches have no clue whats going on but you do?

You really think coaches would keep letting Kobe be named to the first team if he wasn't still making clutch defensive plays?

Last edited:
So coaches have no clue whats going on but you do?

You really think coaches would keep letting Kobe be named to the first team if he wasn't still making clutch defensive plays?
laugh.gif

i dont hate kobe he was one of my favorite players.

Kobe stinks on defense.

Has been for the past few years

Only clutch defense he displayed was the one time vs lebron in the all star game.

Thats it.

Doubt tgat gets him on on the first team

You're letting your hate cloud your judgement

That isn't "hate" at all, maybe it's you who's letting your standom cloud your judgment. Even the vast majority of Lakers fans will tell you he had no business making any All-Defensive teams from 2010-2012.

Kobe is what 36? He aint 25 obviously. He wasnt giving any damn about defense since maybe 5 years ago..

On the other hand. Harden.....

Speaking of Harden, he, David Lee, Darren Collison, and Tony Parker all got All-Defense votes this year, as did Carlos Boozer last year. But please, tell us more about how infallible the voting process is.

Last edited:
Those guys received scattered votes not a first team NBA All Defensive selection

Please name me more suspect or bogus All Defensive selections?

Last edited:
Hey don't include Tony Parker in this, he can still slow down anyone not named Westbrook.

i think if the heat were going to pick up anyone, they would have done it already, or at least been more aggressive

i think that they havent as yet, points to lebron leaving

like he cant wait all offseason to see who theyre going to pick up

edit: also, if he did go west, im sure wherever he went to would be a contender

so he would probably only face two tough teams in the semis and western conference finals, but once he got to the finals, whatever team comes out the east should be a cakewalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom