2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man this McGary cat is going to do some work, he's too nice getting position and can use BOTH hands effectively.
Them Thunder scouts be scouting mates
the only guy i wanted in the draft for the Pistons
mean.gif
I can see why, now.

He's dope.

What happened to all the Pistons draft picks.

I haven't even heard Dinwiddle or whoevers name called for Pistons though because Pope is avg 27pts per.  Who knew

Man if rockets get bosh n keep parsons they have to be the favorites out the west.

Also getting rid of lin as well should improve them lol

How do players get away with the drugs during the season? Thought strict policies were in place.

Last edited:
i forget what the reason for rockets to decline on parsons last yr of his rookie deal?

A gamble by Morey honestly. This way we have some control over the situation since he's restricted. I'm sure they thought he'd do them a solid considering they're getting him to his big paycheck one year before they had to. could've kept him at under a million this year, but risked losing him next year with no control over it at all.

How do players get away with the drugs during the season? Thought strict policies were in place.
My brother was friends with Etan Thomas from AAU, When he'd come back home he'd catch up with him and, he said when he first got in the League, dudes would wear a rubber penis over their penis when they went to cup fill, and just fill the cup with the liquid in the rubber peter. They always had to have 2 people present to observe and most wouldn't look close enough to see the peter wasn't real

Man if rockets get bosh n keep parsons they have to be the favorites out the west.

Also getting rid of lin as well should improve them lol

Their bench is still pretty weak but that starting core would be real nice.

Last edited:
View media item 1070585
At peter...

I would be mad if I was a nt'er named peter..

Knicks ecf?? U kidding? Sign me up so we can blow right by them straight to the finals..

Bulls vs Okc next.. yr my prediction

Kd is fed up.. I know he wants to win..he will eventually learn he has to be the dominant on court and so will russ..I think they get back there this year but thabo has to go, they need an upgrade

Last edited:

Man this McGary cat is going to do some work, he's too nice getting position and can use BOTH hands effectively.

Them Thunder scouts be scouting mates

the only guy i wanted in the draft for the Pistons :smh:
I can see why, now.
He's dope.

What happened to all the Pistons draft picks.
I haven't even heard Dinwiddle or whoevers name called for Pistons though because Pope is avg 27pts per.  Who knew

dont think hes playing summer league, hes still recovering from torn ACL i think. i dont expect much from him even though if he never tore it he would have been 1st round pick supposedly

oh what do you know dan lebatard thought that letter reeked of a slave master mentality as well
It always did. I notice now a lot of NTers want to pretend like it didn't or it's something new that ppl are bringing it up now. 4 years ago right after that dumb slave master mentality letter other ppl on ESPN and elsewhere mentioned it.

It was disgusting. SAS went wild about it and I'm pretty sure Al Sharpton talked about it on ESPN or CNN.

At peter...

I would be mad if I was a nt'er named peter..

Knicks ecf?? U kidding? Sign me up so we can blow right by them straight to the finals..

Bulls vs Okc next.. yr my prediction

Kd is fed up.. I know he wants to win..he will eventually learn he has to be the dominant on court and so will russ..I think they get back there this year but thabo has to go, they need an upgrade
Thabo's gone already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom