2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said AI used to smoke weed @ halftime.

I don't know how they do this..
Playing ball never mixed well with green when I use to hoop seriously..
But I knew some great players that would do this..

Anyone notice Brian whinsdor looks smoked out on espn all day?

They said AI used to smoke weed @ halftime.

In high school during summer league I used to :smokin before games and practice because I always played better and they didn't test then :lol: It seriously felt like my anticipation was on another level and everyone on the other team was a step behind me.

How do players get away with the drugs during the season? Thought strict policies were in place.

They get tested randomly four times a season. After the fourth test, they literally cannot be tested again for the remainder of the season (including playoffs). Once you pass that fourth one, you can do whatever you want.

In high school during summer league I used to :smokin before games and practice because I always played better and they didn't test then :lol: It seriously felt like my anticipation was on another level and everyone on the other team was a step behind me.

Weed makes me paranoid, I wouldnt be able to do it.

Chicos I play with drink Heineken and corona out of the brown paper bag smoke a blunt a black and still somehow are the most energetic mfs on the court.

men of all races treat women like property on a regular basis.. esp the abusive ones

y'all really need to get the **** outta here with that slave ****...not to mention y'all really being disrespectful about what a slave really is

the media put that battery in ppls back, like they often do, and ****** just ran with it

if Gilbert has a history of being a racist bigot, then maybe it has some truth.. but if that was the first thing to raise eyebrows I'm chalking it up as him being a raging ex

Last edited:

In high school during summer league I used to
smokin.gif
before games and practice because I always played better and they didn't test then
laugh.gif
It seriously felt like my anticipation was on another level and everyone on the other team was a step behind me.

Weed makes me paranoid, I wouldnt be able to do it.
cosign

men of all races treat women like property on a regular basis.. esp the abusive ones

y'all really need to get the **** outta here with that slave ****...not to mention y'all really being disrespectful about what a slave really is

the media put that battery in ppls back, like they often do, and ****** just ran with it

if Gilbert has a history of being a racist bigot, then maybe it has some truth.. but if that was the first thing to raise eyebrows I'm chalking it up as him being a raging ex

In other countries women do belong to men and there fine with it...
Only here these american chick's get all riled up on that "I'm every woman" garbage...

The letter was nothing, nothing at all but a pissed off person speaking for many..I'm sure the fans would of done 100 times worse

Bosh could be Top 5 if he didn't disappear for long stretches and if he wasn't afraid to bang and grab boards.

You can't be top 5 and only grab 6 Rebs a game

SO twolves went 1 game away from being 500 and KLOVE is overrated in the west?

Ya'll gon be eating your words when he gets a half decent player next to him.

According to nt you cant win with melo as your #1

So what does that say about k love? hes a sidekick at best, never seen a dude with 0s on his playoff stat sheet get so much praise, them inflated #s got yall panties wet huh

SO twolves went 1 game away from being 500 and KLOVE is overrated in the west?

Ya'll gon be eating your words when he gets a half decent player next to him.

Quit gripping k.love bro..

You put me on a team with ten year Olds ima score all the points too..

You don't know what he is until he's presented the opportunity to show he can produce when surrounded by other talents..then you'll see if he shines/is a superstar.. Till then he might just be an above average player flourishing while surrounded by garbage

You don't even know if he can play in a system yet..

Quit gripping k.love bro..

You put me on a team with ten year Olds ima score all the points too..

You don't know what he is until he's presented the opportunity to show he can produce when surrounded by other talents..then you'll see if he shines/is a superstar.. Till then he might just be an above average player flourishing while surrounded by garbage

You don't even know if he can play in a system yet..

White boy grabbing alot of rebounds never been seen before i guess but if klove was black......

Slandermania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom