2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
 to bron's "leadership"

now we will see if all that improves his teammates stuff is true

see.. i been wondering about this also...

when players were committing to deals prior to the official signing date.... 

like... how does that work ...can players or teams flake out

gotta find the rules on this... but im sure there's something in the CBA that locks players in once the agreement is made 

Who was supposed to team up with Baron Davis back in the day in LAC but did a switcharoo? Was it Zach Randolph or someone? :lol:

Just read LeBron's letter.

Nothing but respect to The King.

How can anyone be one bit upset at him?

My Miami Heat will possibly be a lottery team next year but I respect LeBrons decision. Especially after reading his letter.

Thanks for an incredible four years. Go take care of business in Ohio.

Cavs have your pick next year, I think it's Top 10 protected though

lin bout to bff's with farmar now :lol:

isn't farmar on the clips though?
maybe i thought he went back to la maybe its the other la

there's always R Sacre for Lin.

nah. would rather have sacre.

lebae back to cleveland. that team is going to be filthy.

nike won.
when has nike ever lost, kyrie getting a sig, lebron back, and wiggins signed with adidas. they are obviously snubbing wiggins potential sig

alonzo.gif

Houston is finalizing a deal to send Jeremy Lin to the Lakers, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 11, 2014

Welp Lakers....
Nelly called it on First Take, NO top tier free agents are going to L.A. to deal with Kobe, he showed us how selfish he is with that contract. Guess he knew something way before anyone else did...
Nelly don't know ish, he a scorned groupie

when bron left cleveland he took like 250 million out of their economy....****** is gon get back on the money train. now this is the REAL money team. everybody is gonna eat. New jobs, new opportunities.

Do your job, New Orleans.
mean.gif
isnt it better for dallas if they dont do their job?

or at the very least do it ineptly... then parsons goes to you guys by default, since their primary target is bosh.. if new orleans does their job, then they can sign bosh and match before the time period runs out

Last edited:
Nelly called it on First Take, NO top tier free agents are going to L.A. to deal with Kobe, he showed us how selfish he is with that contract. Guess he knew something way before anyone else did...

Shut up. Doesn't mean a damn thing.

I'm pissed, Lin + a **** draft pick, what the hell is going on down the street.

when bron left cleveland he took like 250 million out of their economy....****** is gon get back on the money train. now this is the REAL money team. everybody is gonna eat. New jobs, new opportunities.

AT bout to eat if he got property on the market... its def gonna boost the value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom