2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

heat still have oden on contract? 
nerd.gif
Just Norris Cole.

(officially)

Julius Wrek

Thank goodness, no more of that dumb *** heat chant they do when the team is rolling. hated that corny ****.

hope bron brings the chalk back. and the nappy fro.

question though...is the pressure on to win year 1?
Other teams sure didn't. There was more then a few who tried to duplicate it.

There will be roughly -3 people singing Wade's and Spo's praises next season. :lol:

"Spo, Top 5."

"Wade, only 2 better SGs all time."

Stop it. :lol:

Thank goodness, no more of that dumb *** heat chant they do when the team is rolling. hated that corny ****.

hope bron brings the chalk back. and the nappy fro.

question though...is the pressure on to win year 1?
Other teams sure didn't. There was more then a few who tried to duplicate it.

lol yea but keep it funky, it was only when they played the heat and were winning. It was to clown yall, not because it was dope.

wonder if Dion Waiters will punch LeBron like he did Kyrie when he thinks he is not getting the ball enough....

I'm happy for Cleveland. I hated that lebron left the cavs. Hated the heat...wouldn't be mad if Cleveland got a ring

Last edited:
lol yea but keep it funky, it was only when they played the heat and were winning. It was to clown yall, not because it was dope.
No son pacers would try and play it in some different tone but it was the same anthem I remember hearing it a few times in the playoffs.

when bron left cleveland he took like 250 million out of their economy....****** is gon get back on the money train. now this is the REAL money team. everybody is gonna eat. New jobs, new opportunities.

Absolutely. Look at how many OT hours ESPN handed out to Josina, Stein, etc. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE was eating good off of this second decision. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom