2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
RT @Wells_P: Dan Gilbert has had 3 #1 picks, got Lebron back, and killed the CP3 Lakers deal in a 4 year span. Unreal. #mvp

Last edited:
Its funny how people claim to hate "The Heat" now.

They didn't hate Lebron, the didn't hate the decision, they didn't hate the combining of superstars.

They just hated the Heat. Like they Heat was doing something to people;

Last edited:
Its funny how people claim to hate "The Heat" now.

They didn't hate Lebron, the didn't hate the decision, they didn't hate the combining of superstars.

They just hated the Heat. Like they Heat was doing something to people;

Bingo

They got their hero back. Can't wait to see the experts on ref talk and the nba's agenda during the season.

I stopped collecting or caring about sneakers around 18 years old.

But I bought First-Games and kept them deadstock in the basement covered in plastic when I was like 12-13

WIll these shoes ever be worth anything?

(I'm that selfish bastard)

The Cavaliers have traded small forward Alonzo Gee to the Charlotte Hornets for Stanford power forward Dwight Powell, the 45th pick in the NBA Draft on Thursday, and veteran center Brendan Haywood, according to the Associated Press.

@Antidope

181_big.jpg

Alternate Cover (Available in Chicago only)

anthonydavis_640.jpg
:pimp: :pimp:

The Cavaliers have traded small forward Alonzo Gee to the Charlotte Hornets for Stanford power forward Dwight Powell, the 45th pick in the NBA Draft on Thursday, and veteran center Brendan Haywood, according to the Associated Press.
they are gonna trade hopson then he has a desirable 1 year 1 million dollar contract.

Carmelo aint tryna go to miami imo. he staying in NY.

i wish bosh goes to toronto tho.

stop this teaming up bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom