2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, im glad Miami got what it deserves, but I'm over this LeBron James stuff. First half hour was kinda neat, but jeezus....lets move on.

What a ride the last 4 years have been for Miami though, man. Injected some new life into the NBA for real. Kind of Rejuvenated it actually. NBA grew big time popularity wise the last 4 years, and the Heat had a lot to do with that.

Agreed

What's also crazy is that I feel like more of the younger generation kind of got to know the Spurs even more and the brand of basketball they bring to the court.

I still hate Miami though :lol:

cavs are gonna be filthy on 2k. i wonder how low they're gonna turn dwade's rating down..?

The funniest part of this thread to me is the lack of defenders for dwade. If somebody goes at Rose, literally seconds later there are like 3-4 Rose fans coming to his defense....but nobody says **** in regards to wade. lmaooooo ****** be like man wade is washed, wade is done, and all you see is a stream of alonzo gifs lol

Yall got short, selective memories.

Wade did get ****** tho.

Last edited:
cavs are gonna be filthy on 2k. i wonder how low they're gonna turn dwade's rating down..?

The funniest part of this thread to me is the lack of defenders for dwade. If somebody goes at Rose, literally seconds later there are like 3-4 Rose fans coming to his defense....but nobody says **** in regards to wade. lmaooooo ****** be like man wade is washed, wade is done, and all you see is a stream of alonzo gifs lol
A day or two ago, people were arguing over whether Wade was washed up or just on the decline.  I don't think there was ever a resolution/conclusion though.  It just got swept up in the madness, and eventually the thread turned into gif central...which was hilarious for awhile

riley talked wade into a gamble by opting out
dude might as well pack his bags and play for guangdong

So Lin is a Laker now eh.

Dude just keeps landing on his feet.

Couldn't happen to a better guy though.

I'd rather take the scraps Ainge is offering then not get Wiggins

Bennent is garbage until i see him be consistent

NWO part two if the Cavs get Love without giving up Wiggins

Last edited:
they really did block out brons face
laugh.gif

Status