2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

the east is essentially wide open now
FOR THE SIXERS IN 2 YEARS 
SIXERS ARE 2 YEARS FROM BEING 2 YEARS AWAY!
roll.gif

ESPN guy said that "Lebron wants to play with Thompson and Waiters." 

Wiggins is going to feel weird starting SL today with Cavs though.

Damn, poor guy. 

What a ride the last 4 years have been for Miami though, man. Injected some new life into the NBA for real. Kind of Rejuvenated it actually. NBA grew big time popularity wise the last 4 years, and the Heat had a lot to do with that.

False lebron did this. Just lebron. No one outside of Miami cares about wade bosh or Miami.

Why should wade feel bad? He's paid, he's a champion, and a hall of famer. If wade wants to chase chips, he can.

Last edited:
lol the fact that Bron didn't let DWADE know all along and had him opt knowing damn well he's not going to see those numbers anymore :rofl:

Why should wade feel bad? He's paid, he's a champion, and a hall of famer. If wade wants to chase chips, he can.
cause someone duped him into opting out of 40 + mill guaranteed for the next 2 years..

wearing capris aint going be too cool when you losing

Last edited:
cavs are gonna be filthy on 2k. i wonder how low they're gonna turn dwade's rating down..?

The funniest part of this thread to me is the lack of defenders for dwade. If somebody goes at Rose, literally seconds later there are like 3-4 Rose fans coming to his defense....but nobody says **** in regards to wade. lmaooooo ****** be like man wade is washed, wade is done, and all you see is a stream of alonzo gifs lol

freeze dont make me unfreeze u

That Wade "Do what you gotta do" sounds like when Young Buck was on the phone saying "50, i don't know what to do" :lol:

Here's some proof that Fat Boy Brian has no clue what he's talking about :smh: .. "The Cleveland Cavaliers found out they were getting LeBron James back the same way the rest of the world did, when they read James' essay that was posted on Sports Illustrated's website on Friday afternoon, sources said."

Now here's the truth from Woj's article ... These had been Gilbert's first public words since agent Rich Paul called him moments before a public announcement, and said simply, "Dan, congratulations. LeBron's coming home."

ESPN really needs to clean house :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom