2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
All jokes aside, any of us could start a rumor in this thread RIGHT NOW and it will be national within minutes. Woj just covering his *** just in case there is some truth to that time.
true but the timing of the follow is odd, but more importantly i just want this to end.

I don't understand why he would need cops @ his house if he was actually signing w/ Cleveland, :lol:

what proof do you have?

I wasn't in Cleveland to say I saw with my eyes that he flew in. I do know security in bath is heightened and I did talk to someone this afternoon...around the time I posted Blatt knew Rome. Can't exactly give up everything, unless I'm being lied to by his people(possible not exactly probable) he is in Akron. And the 3:30 rumor isn't exactly coincidence

5 more mins LAWD
nerd.gif
Til What?

Has anyone even considered the fact that he might be going to a team NOT the Heat OR Cavs? :lol:

Not many people saw the Heat coming in 2010...

Why is everyone discounting the fact that he could have something else up his sleeve, again? :lol:

I vividly remember 2010, and i thought it was completely obvious he was going to the Heat :lol:. I never though Wade and Bosh would go to the Cavs, nor Any one of them would go to Chicago. i still don't know how people thought other wise at it seemed pretty clear as day.

Unless that was strictly an NT thing

Last edited:
what proof do you have?

I wasn't in Cleveland to say I saw with my eyes that he flew in. I do know security in bath is heightened and I did talk to someone this afternoon...around the time I posted Blatt knew Rome. Can't exactly give up everything, unless I'm being lied to by his people(possible not exactly probable) he is in Akron. And the 3:30 rumor isn't exactly coincidence
Broussard-like tactics. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom