2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over/Under 40 games: The amount of games Kobe will have patience with this Lakers team before he spazzes out on the Management, team members, or in the media.

And he'll probably be ignored. He should know right now that his team is trash.

Kobe is still the 2nd most talked about player in the NBA

Even my wife remarked how Kevin Durant has gotten no publicity this offseason

really is crazy how no one really cares about kd when you think about it. guy won mvp for christ sakes.

in 2016 it'll all change though..

So what exactly is going on with Bledsoe and Stephenson? I haven't heard a peep about a single team offering them anything yet. I would honestly love it if the Sixers got Bledsoe and ran a two point guard lineup with him and MCW. We have all the damn money in the world, we gotta use some of it somehow. Next year's draft class isn't even looking that great so it's not like we have to all out tank again.

really is crazy how no one really cares about kd when you think about it. guy won mvp for christ sakes.

in 2016 it'll all change though..

Definitely... He's premature right now imo..russ is in his prime n Kd is just about there..I wanna see alot more out of him tho..he needs to add more to his repatuar/overall game..more attacking the basket definitely..

But its going to get real when he hits the market..

Bledsoe wants close to Max and he isn't going to get it.

So basically what I read is that he is going to sign a 1 year contract with a team for less than what he wants this season and Phoenix will most likely match keeping him with the team.

Mark needs to get rid of Felton ASAP. 

They need to pick up Bledsoe.

This ^ Fleton need to be playing overseas or the D-league. He was awful even for the Knicks low standards.

However H-Town is the biggest loser this year. They Could have dumped Lin had Bosh, Pretty Boy, Harden and that super talented bum Dwight.

Houston could have been the preseason favorite in the West ( saying this because the Spurs are always underrated) now they looking flabby and sick.

Harden never plays D and Dwight too busy getting his R Kelly on

Last edited:

The Charlotte Hornets will sign Lance Stephenson to a 3-year contract, the last season a team option, the Observer has learned.

Under terms of the deal Stephenson will make $9 million next season and in 2015-16, with a slight raise in the 2016-17 team option.

:lol: So there's a team option on the 3rd year... goddamn this dude's reputation really hurt him. If any other 23yo SG put up the stats he did, they would have gotten at least a 4/48 type contract

so basically he took the same amount of money annually from the hornets but 2 less years? eh..i like the move.

so basically he took the same amount of money annually from the hornets but 2 less years? eh..i like the move.

pretty much. so at least after 3 years time he guaranteed himself a bigger contract if he continues upwards and cuts the foolishness.

Hornets got a steal if Lance can get his head right

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

....annnnd Indiana falls out of the top 4 race.

Don't know how they're gonna fill Lance's absence.

Oh and he's definitely making the all-star game now :lol:

ya'll can call me crazy or w/e, but Indiana making that trade mid-season somehow messed them up.

Granger is somewhere smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom