2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

I am DONE with Joe Lombardi. Our play calling all year has sucked. I was not sure of him coming from NO since Peyton calls the plays there. Our offense though is way to predictable and we aren't trying to push the ball down field at all.

I am DONE with Joe Lombardi. Our play calling all year has sucked. I was not sure of him coming from NO since Peyton calls the plays there. Our offense though is way to predictable and we aren't trying to push the ball down field at all.

If Lombardi is to blame for the blocking schemes then I agree.

Junior Galette is the only Saints' D-lineman worth a damn and dude was able go untouched to Stafford.

That's inexcusable.

If Lombardi is to blame for the blocking schemes then I agree.

Junior Galette is the only Saints' D-lineman worth a damn and dude was able go untouched to Stafford.

That's inexcusable.

The blocking schemes suck. We only throw little *** dink and dunk plays, 95% of our plays it seems are ran within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage. It is almost to the point that I can't watch it. And Calvin being hurt is not an excuse.

I really want the Bears to finish at the bottom of the division. I don't why I just I hate them.

Really don't even hate the Packers and I have always kinda liked the Vikings but I just have always hated the Bears.

I really want the Bears to finish at the bottom of the division. I don't why I just I hate them.

Really don't even hate the Packers and I have always kinda liked the Vikings but I just have always hated the Bears.

Week 17 should be a great game

Lions [emoji]9981[/emoji]️[emoji]127344[/emoji][emoji]127382[/emoji] *****!! Best win of the season in my opinion

Golden Tate, you the real MVP

The feeling is mutual.

Last edited:
Man you can't go MIA on Sunday's anymore.

I don't be meaning to bro I was banned for the Sunday before last I think and with this one I was just sitting here mad with a dog *** headache watching it, I get sick when these boys lose for real

Back
Top Bottom