2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

Good W fellas, D didn't play to their usual high standard today but that's expected when facing one of the elite QBs. However, they still made the big plays when they needed to and Quin had a great game overall, he has hitting dudes hard out there and came up with the huge pick.

O-Line is starting to look a little better at pass blocking overall, though there were still 3 or 4 pretty bad whiffs.

Hopefully Lombardi stops being such a ***** and opens up the playbook, Stafford looked a lot better when allowed to throw it down the field some more.

Golden Tate :smokin

Also Fuller needs a couple more targets a game

Keep Stafford in the shotgun.

Dude cooked as soon as we went with that exclusively.

Last edited:
Disgusting win but hey a win is a win

5-2 :pimp:

We should destroy the Falcons next week but lets not get ahead of ourselves.. :nerd:

The Saints had a bye and they still have Drew Brees, they had to win this game.

Dude finished the game 3/14 with a pick.

That defense.

Last edited:
I just hope CJ play next week in London, but whenever he come back I want Stafford to keep Golden Tate involved, dude has been our best player this year by far

Naw let Calvin rest.

High ankle sprains take like a month to heal.

He'll be right at that if he doesn't play next week

Well yeah, if he not 100% then let him sit. We should be able to beat ATL without him the way they been playing this season but they can still put numbers on the board

It's so weird to watch this team expect the Lions to win on defense.

Once we got that TD I thought we would win. I thought we would get a stop.

It's never happened in my 30+ years on Earth.

Pay Suh JJ Watt money and be done with it.

Hell pay Fairley to and just make it incentive laden.

The cap is about to explode and them dudes are young.

It's so weird to watch this team expect the Lions to win on defense.

Once we got that TD I thought we would win. I thought we would get a stop.

It's never happened in my 30+ years on Earth.

Pay Suh JJ Watt money and be done with it.

Hell pay Fairley to and just make it incentive laden.

The cap is about to explode and them dudes are young.

Agreed 100%. I really don't want to see us let Suh walk at this point especially with our team coming together.

A win we needed. Business trip in London vs ATL.. Take care of business, take the next week to rest up and come back at full strength vs the dolphins before we have a tough couple games. Hope things play out the way i see it

Packers got one of the best passing defense in the league so far :pimp:

Never thought I'd say that after the few previous seasons :lol:

Only Packers win I been impressed with was against the Panthers but they clearly on a downward spiral...Y'all haven't beat anybody with a good enough passing game to be raving about that defense...Guarantee NO blast y'all on Sunday

A win is a win whether you're impressed with it or not. Packers clearly gonna win the division again.

Only Packers win I been impressed with was against the Panthers but they clearly on a downward spiral...Y'all haven't beat anybody with a good enough passing game to be raving about that defense...Guarantee NO blast y'all on Sunday

:lol:

Whatever bro. Looking forward to resting our starters week 17 against the bum *** lions when we get that division locked up.

:lol:

Whatever bro. Looking forward to resting our starters week 17 against the bum *** lions when we get that division locked up.

R-E-L-A-X [emoji]128514[/emoji]

We 5-2 and been without our best player for damn near a month...y'all gone be playing for one of those wild card spots

A win is a win whether you're impressed with it or not. Packers clearly gonna win the division again.

i think going into the season this was known, whether the Pack struggled early they were winning the divison unless Rodgers goes down :lol: that team is too good

do we even have a chance to get in with Wild card if we continue playing?

Lets get this W sunday tho and keep this season a live regardless how the Packers are playing

i think going into the season this was known, whether the Pack struggled early they were winning the divison unless Rodgers goes down :lol: that team is too good

do we even have a chance to get in with Wild card if we continue playing?

Lets get this W sunday tho and keep this season a live regardless how the Packers are playing
Not everyone knows :lol:
My man SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. about to give me another $50 once we lock it down.
Ive noticed in the past few seasons packers struggle first month or so and then dominate

I honestly think we are a better overall them than the Packers when healthy.

I think we are winning the division. In the past I always thought we might have a chance but I legitimately believe it this year.

Yall don't realize how horrible of a coach Jim Schwartz was. Just replacing him with a mediocre to decent coach did wonders.

I honestly think we are a better overall them than the Packers when healthy.

I think we are winning the division. In the past I always thought we might have a chance but I legitimately believe it this year.

Yall don't realize how horrible of a coach Jim Schwartz was. Just replacing him with a mediocre to decent coach did wonders.

i would say we would be better than the Packers if out offense wasnt complete crape 3 out of 4 quarters of the game.

our defense is out of this world but whats the point of having an elite defense if we cant score to save our lives? I wanna believe in this team but we need to get the ball rolling on offense, period.

Back
Top Bottom