2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

This dude 7th mile still doesn't get it.

You can't talk **** when y'all looking up at us, The Lions in 1st place, not the Packers. I could see if we didn't already have a head to head match up to go on but we do so...I think me and Sneakerpro the only ones who DO get it. Defense wins championships and our defense has never been this good

I honestly think we are a better overall them than the Packers when healthy.

I think we are winning the division. In the past I always thought we might have a chance but I legitimately believe it this year.

Yall don't realize how horrible of a coach Jim Schwartz was. Just replacing him with a mediocre to decent coach did wonders.

i would say we would be better than the Packers if out offense wasnt complete crape 3 out of 4 quarters of the game.

our defense is out of this world but whats the point of having an elite defense if we cant score to save our lives? I wanna believe in this team but we need to get the ball rolling on offense, period.

I just don't think dudes that could block last year are going to keep giving up a league leading amount of sacks the whole year.

Also we have missed the biggest percentage of missed FGs in NFL history. Until Sunday that has cost us at least 6 points a game. If we had the second worst FG kicking percentage in NFL history we would still be 6-1.

I just think win or lose after this bye we get Calvin back !00% and I think the line gets it together. Joe Lombardi sucks so I don't know if we will ever be a juggernaut like year past but we are playing winning football

You can't talk **** when y'all looking up at us, The Lions in 1st place, not the Packers. I could see if we didn't already have a head to head match up to go on but we do so...I think me and Sneakerpro the only ones who DO get it. Defense wins championships and our defense has never been this good

No ones talking crap about the defense, that would be idiotic. numbers speak for them selves

explain our crappy offense, with and without Calvin. its CRAP

No ones talking crap about the defense, that would be idiotic. numbers speak for them selves

Our offense not bad at all though, we just been underachieving. yeah the offensive line struggling, but at the same time we been injured. Reggie and Joique have missed games, Megatron really only played 3 games this season, etc...those are huge pieces of the offense. Not to mention the kicking woes...but we been able to overcome all that and still sitting in 1st at almost the halfway point of the year...It can only get better from here

Our offense not bad at all though, we just been underachieving. yeah the offensive line struggling, but at the same time we been injured. Reggie and Joique have missed games, Megatron really only played 3 games this season, etc...those are huge pieces of the offense. Not to mention the kicking woes...but we been able to overcome all that and still sitting in 1st at almost the halfway point of the year...It can only get better from here

This.

We really ain't even played that well TBH still flourishing.

Yall won an ugly game at home... Okay.

Fact is you haven't won a game at Lambeau in 22 years.

22 years.

Pretty obvious that the Packers are playing a lot better at this point than the beginning of the season.

I can talk **** as much as I want becase #1 - this is the NFCN trash talk thread.  And #2 - history shows that the Lions choke.

The best defense wins the Lombardi Trophy every year? Nah.

Reggie Bush is trash, i know, you know it. Lets not blame injuries on his poor play. I never liked him and knew he wouldnt do a damn thing this season.

we still have time to improve our offense as long as defense remains just as good.

Yall won an ugly game at home... Okay.

Fact is you haven't won a game at Lambeau in 22 years.

22 years.

Pretty obvious that the Packers are playing a lot better at this point than the beginning of the season.

I can talk **** as much as I want becase #1 - this is the NFCN trash talk thread.  And #2 - history shows that the Lions choke.

The best defense wins the Lombardi Trophy every year? Nah.

Aaron Rodgers was undefeated in games he finished vs the Lions a month ago.

**** changes.

Last edited:
I would hope y'all could beat a QB in your division once in 6 years of playing him...

I'm not buying Lions stock until they actually prove history wrong.

Been years now where Lions fans are gassing their team early in the year only to have their bubble burst.

I would hope y'all could beat a QB in your division once in 6 years of playing him...

Been years now where Lions fans are gassing their team early in the year only to have their bubble burst.

Your saying our defense has always been this good? :lol:

thats the only reason we are gassing our team. This is the first time we can say we are actually playing defense

This is the first time we can say we are actually playing defense
Since we won the Super Bowl, we can say the same about our defense. I think we lead the league in turnovers. Just like our 2010 squad.

I get the Lions look good, I get they beat us, I think they're a threat. But what I don't get is how lightly yall take the Packers, every year. It's our division to lose, not yours. At this point there's really not much for Packers fans to even say until anything changes.

Last edited:

This is the first time we can say we are actually playing defense
Since we won the Super Bowl, we can say the same about our defense. I think we lead the league in turnovers. Just like our 2010 squad.

I get the Lions look good, I get they beat us, I think they're a threat. But what I don't get is how lightly yall take the Packers, every year. It's our division to lose, not yours. At this point there's really not much for Packers fans to even say.

You ignored my other post, Packers are good :lol: Look at Rodgers. I still say they win the divison like ive said all a long. i believe in my team but Packers are too good.

I certainly didn't say that.

And it's fine if you wanna gas your team, but your boy up there telling Packers fan they cant talk **** because we're "looking up" at yall in the standings? 
roll.gif
 Its not like yall are 7-0 and were 4-3... Both teams at 5-2 and currently yall have a tie break at this moment.

Man I ain't conceding **** to nobody.

Its why I stayed and watched on Sunday.

These dudes are just different, we may not win the division, we might not even make the playoffs but I guarantee it won't be because we beat ourselves like years past.

And if we don't beat ourselves I don't think many teams can straight up beat us.

Last edited:
Zyzz my bad I guess I didn't mean to direct that just at you. I'm on my phone and not even paying attention to who is saying what. Just talking about all the Lions chatter in general. "Packers fans are blind" and such.

Last edited:
Green Bay has faced one team with a winning record this year.

I'll let yall guess who it was and how it turned out :wink:

Pretty excited about the matchup this week against the Falcons, feel like our D-Line is going to feast on Matt Ryan.

Having to wake up to catch them game at 6am here on the west coast though :smh:

Pretty excited about the matchup this week against the Falcons, feel like our D-Line is going to feast on Matt Ryan.

Having to wake up to catch them game at 6am here on the west coast though :smh:

same here lol pretty weak. o well 6am sharp it is! hope we dismantle the falcons. we need to separate ourselves from these bad teams not just beat them. we need to be recognized

Back
Top Bottom