2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

So basically, if the Packers or Bears win the division he doesn't have to pay anything or he wins?

Would never advise the house, but he's in pretty good at even a sizable amount

Yo, let me get in on this. Make it a 3-way. Loser only pays $25 to the one winner totaling $50 (i.e. Vikings win the division - SP and alp pay me $25 each).

What do you say, dudes?

Last edited:
Yo, let me get in on this. Make it a 3-way. Loser only pays $25 to the one winner totaling $50 (i.e. Vikings win the division - SP and alp pay me $25 each).

What do you say, dudes?
Too confusing, nah

If the Packers win the division, you pay me $50. If the Lions win the division, I pay you $50. If the Bears or Vikes win the division, neither of us win any money.
I guess neither of you are winning anything because the Bears are winning the division. 

Lions this the yr...just needed a black coach to put his foot down on all this immaturity. This might be Suh last yr with us so the time is now, still worried about that secondary though.

The offense should be unstoppable as long as Stafford get his mind right, this his last chance with me.

Lions this the yr...just needed a black coach to put his foot down on all this immaturity. This might be Suh last yr with us so the time is now, still worried about that secondary though.

The offense should be unstoppable as long as Stafford get his mind right, this his last chance with me.
Caldwell's not the one.

Caldwell's not the one.

I know his resume just doesn't compare to Ken Whisenhunt

Last edited:
I know his resume just doesn't compare to Ken Whisenhunt
Whis aside, Caldwell isn't the strong personality 7th Mile is asking for. Jim is going to put his foot down on Suh and Fairley?

Actually yes, Fairley showed up overweight and was demoted to the 2nd team. He wasn't put on hr first team until he lost 10 pounds.

That's already more than what Schwartz ever did

Whis aside, Caldwell isn't the strong personality 7th Mile is asking for. Jim is going to put his foot down on Suh and Fairley?

I think so bro, I know he not an in your face or outspoken type, but he will command respect from the locker room and he got the experience and hardware to go with it.

Actually yes, Fairley showed up overweight and was demoted to the 2nd team. He wasn't put on hr first team until he lost 10 pounds.

That's already more than what Schwartz ever did
So you're saying Schwartz was tough on the exterior, but possessed no bite to his bark. Whereas Caldwell has a calm, quiet exterior but acts swiftly when it counts.

Hey hey hey...bet was off when Cutler got hurt. I messaged you lol I dont even remember what we bet on....div?
:rofl: you be "cancelling" bets with everyone after you lose, ridiculous. :smh:
Clown

Last edited:
Schwartz was just a terrible coach overall, I remember him saying he didn't punish his players for penalties because he didn't want to slow or stop their motor/aggression...idiot type ****...do I even have to bring up the fake field goal?

Back
Top Bottom