2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

We'll see by the end of the year when the Lions don't win the division for the 2308942039420394th straight year. 
laugh.gif

We knew the Packers run defense was going to be just as bad as it was last night, and people were picking them to win the division. So no, I'm not scared away by Marshawn Lynch biting off big chunks, that was expected.

I am just going to hold off til I see the Lions play Monday night, but the Packers definitely looked beatable. Right now my hopes are running pretty high, but it is like that every year... :rolleyes

Is there an "Official Bears" thread or does that pretty much stay in here? I didn't find one when I searched.

Mike McCarthy says Eddie Lacy cleared first step of concussion protocol

Posted by Josh Alper on September 5, 2014, 6:16 PM EDT

The Packers have some extra time before their second game of the season after opening up against the Seahawks on Thursday night, which is a good thing when your starting running back gets knocked out with a concussion.

Eddie Lacy was forced out of the game in the second half after going through Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor on one of his 12 carries. Things are already moving in the right direction, though.

Coach Mike McCarthy said Friday that Lacy has already cleared the first step of the league’s concussion protocol and feels good. There are other tests that Lacy will need to pass and concussions don’t always progress in a straightforward manner, but it’s a good start as the Packers try to move on from Thursday night’s thumping.

The Jets are next up for the Packers, which should mean more tough sledding for Lacy. If the Jets cornerbacks live down to expectations, the passing should be a bit easier than it was in Seattle.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...cy-cleared-first-step-of-concussion-protocol/

Man, I've been away for a few days.. but glad this thread is back.

And with that said..

#SKOL!

The Detroit Lions' season and the NFC North comes down to Matt Stafford.

He progresses and we flourish, if he doesn't 7-9 here go we go again.

Flourish Matthew.

Flourish Matthew.
The NFC North is the there for the taking for the Bears. The Bears has the best offense in the division, just need the defense to be middle of the pack which I think will happen. 

The NFC North is the there for the taking for the Bears. The Bears has the best offense in the division, just need the defense to be middle of the pack which I think will happen. 

The Defense was terrible as hell last yr and y'all lost Peppers...

The Defense was terrible as hell last yr and y'all lost Peppers...
I agree and we can go nowhere but up on defense. I like the additions in FA on the D-Line (Allen, Houston, Young) though. Gives us a lot of versatility up front, and if the guys up front can bring pressure consistantly, that makes it easier for the secondary, safety in particular which is the weakest spot in our defense IMO. 

the team with a 9-7 will win the NFC North. NFC North is the b1g ten of the nfl.
That distinction I have reserved for the AFC South. I think the Bears at 11-5 or 10-6 wins the division with a second team at 10-6 getting in as a wild card.

Lol, I'm the last person in here to defend GB but y'all had your chests puffed out over a game where all teams in this division would probably have lost... Let's wait at least a few weeks first shall we?

Lol, I'm the last person in here to defend GB but y'all had your chests puffed out over a game where all teams in this division would probably have lost... Let's wait at least a few weeks first shall we?
Why? The season started Thursday. This is not preseason, time to put up or shut up. 
happy.gif

Flourish Matthew.
I have little confidence in Stafford,  the accuracy, the decision making, its just not there.

Bear down baby!!!! Whoooooo! 9 yard pass to Marshall, 44 yard bomb to Jeffery, 12 yd TD to Bennett! !! Who gon stop us, huuuuuuh!!!??? Lets ****** go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom