2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

Schwartz was just a terrible coach overall, I remember him saying he didn't punish his players for penalties because he didn't want to slow or stop their motor/aggression...idiot type ****...do I even have to bring up the fake field goal?
Prime example of good to great DC, poor HC. Not everyone is built to run and manage a team.

:rofl: you be "cancelling" bets with everyone after you lose, ridiculous. :smh:
Clown

Dont start no **** dude. I pat all my debts immediately. Im the guy in fantasy football that pays the minute you ask him to join the league. You dont know me pahtna.....

Dont start no **** dude. I pat all my debts immediately. Im the guy in fantasy football that pays the minute you ask him to join the league. You dont know me pahtna.....
so where's my money at then? Oh yeah you don't pay your debts like you say you do :smh:
Stop wasting my time you are who you are, don't deny it.

^
Maaaaaan y'all gotta take that somewhere else, PM each other or something. This ain't the "Air out dirty laundry" thread.

Last edited:
Slp product, Thats it from me, just letting ppl here know since ppl were betting in here. I'm done with that convo, won't get me nowhere

Cant laugh too hard at the packers losing. Seattle whooped us in preseason.

After seeing last nights game, I'm convinced this is the Lions year...Packers defense looked pretty ****** against Seattle, imagine them trying to match up with Detroit's offense [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last night meant nothing to the overall status of division placement unless you're gong to reference the Packers offensive line.

Last night meant nothing to the overall status of division placement unless you're gong to reference the Packers offensive line.

The o-line was terrible just like the defense was bruh, they couldn't tackle nobody. Seattle was running that ***** down their throat and they couldn't do ****

roll.gif
 Dudes claiming the division after opening night packers loss in Seattle. 
roll.gif

What was yalls excuse last year when we went 2-5-1 with Rodgers hurt?  Couldn't even win the division then... But now you're convinced after 1 game that GB took a beat from the champs. 
laugh.gif

Classic.

:rofl:  Dudes claiming the division after opening night packers loss in Seattle. :rofl:

What was yalls excuse last year when we went 2-5-1 with Rodgers hurt?  Couldn't even win the division then... But now you're convinced after 1 game that GB took a beat from the champs. :lol:

Classic.

We choked because of the terrible *** coach with no control over his team...We handed y'all the division losing all them winnable games down the stretch but it's a new era...Suh and Fairley about gone do damage to that line and lemme see how y'all plan on stopping our offense, it's coming from all areas . Joique Bell is baby Marshawn and you see how that went last night

Back
Top Bottom