2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

Mike Zimmer got Vikings defense playing with an atttiude. We got a tough task in Tom Brady next week though.

You're a fool if you think the Packers & Bears won't be the top two teams in this division by the end of the year. Trestman is still a question mark but how you gon talk **** with Jim ******* Caldwell as your coach? Every Viqueens and Lions fan who think they have a chance is DELUSIONAL.

Oh the Packers will be there but the Bears finishing last in the division.

I've been saying it for months now and that was before Week 1.

The Bears had a historically bad defense last year signed Lamar Houston, Wille Young, drafted two rookie and expected that to shift everything.

Naw man.

Last edited:

The Bears had a historically bad defense last year signed Lamar Houston, Wille Young, drafted two rookie and expected that to shift everything.

Naw man.

Yeah, come back to me in a few weeks b.

And honestly I don't blame that game on the defense... The offense stalling and the turnovers gave the game away.

Meanwhile, you hire a coach who is complete **** without Peyton Manning, your secondary is the worst im the division, and have a QB who is just as inconsistent as ours is. So I'm not sure where you're thinking that the Lions will improve. I mean hey, instead of drafting a DB seeing that as your biggest need, you pick a TE. :lol:

Naw man.

Yeah, come back to me in a few weeks b.

And honestly I don't blame that game on the defense... The offense stalling and the turnovers gave the game away.

Meanwhile, you hire a coach who is complete **** without Peyton Manning, your secondary is the worst im the division, and have a QB who is just as inconsistent as ours is. So I'm not sure where you're thinking that the Lions will improve. I mean hey, instead of drafting a DB seeing that as your biggest need, you pick a TE. :lol:

We had the 12th best defense in the NFL with worse DBs than we have now. Hell we got better corners that Carolina and they might have the best defense in the NFL.

Stick in to getting your opinion from ESPN and the internet.

Our biggest need is for Matt Stafford not to keep playing like Jay Cutler. If that happens we will be fine.

You're a fool if you think the Packers & Bears won't be the top two teams in this division by the end of the year. Trestman is still a question mark but how you gon talk **** with Jim ******* Caldwell as your coach? Every Viqueens and Lions fan who think they have a chance is DELUSIONAL.

Relax Bro.

Y'all just lost to Buffalo in OT at the crib..inexcusable and a sign of things to come.

We had the 12th best defense in the NFL with worse DBs than we have now. Hell we got better corners that Carolina and they might have the best defense in the NFL.

Stick in to getting your opinion from ESPN and the internet.

Our biggest need is for Matt Stafford not to keep playing like Jay Cutler. If that happens we will be fine.

Good luck with that

I love the Bears but losing to the Bills is a complete and utter joke. I guarantee that they won't win this division and will be lucky to finish 9-7 asking what went wrong. Jay Cutler doesn't have the focus to even be a mid tier quarterback

Whelp you boys should be very concerned.

Also it would be very ironic and appropriate that it took Vince Lombardi's grandson to finally get the Lions together.

Packers and Bears fans so mad they can't say **** right now lol ****** probably already had responses typed up for a loss and had to send em to the recycle bin early

Packers and Bears fans so mad they can't say **** right now lol ****** probably already had responses typed up for a loss and had to send em to the recycle bin early

Are we though? I'm sorry we didn't get to play the giants either. I'm sorry we play the first place schedule. Congrats on your week 1 Super Bowl win. Maybe now you can put a trophy in that empty case now. We get Jets then Lions. Let's see how these post change in a couple weeks.

roll.gif
 Nobody mad bro... We just don't get MIB Mind Eraser thingy'd after every season like you guys.  We know what yall bum Lions squad likes to do with division leads.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Are we though? I'm sorry we didn't get to play the giants either. I'm sorry we play the first place schedule. Congrats on your week 1 Super Bowl win. Maybe now you can put a trophy in that empty case now. We get Jets then Lions. Let's see how these post change in a couple weeks.

It's a new era, new coaching staff coming from winning pedigrees (shout out Joe LOMBARDI [emoji]128518[/emoji]), a win is a win and a loss is a loss...all we can do is play out the schedule. Y'all secondary nowhere near as good as The Giants so what you expect to happen when we meet up? You think we worried about Ha Ha Clinton Dix ? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's a new era, new coaching staff coming from winning pedigrees (shout out Joe LOMBARDI [emoji]128518[/emoji]), a win is a win and a loss is a loss...all we can do is play out the schedule. Y'all secondary nowhere near as good as The Giants so what you expect to happen when we meet up? You think we worried about Ha Ha Clinton Dix ? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
You clowns been talking abot "new era" for years now.

I'll believe it when I don't see the Lions collapse in the 2nd half of the season and miss the playoffs.

Now what happens when your corners try to stop Aaron Rodgers? Oh.
And sleep on the Secondary. They will hold up just fine.

You clowns been talking abot "new era" for years now.

I'll believe it when I don't see the Lions collapse in the 2nd half of the season and miss the playoffs.

You bringing up old **** though, it's a brand new season. **** what happened last season or before that, because THIS SEASON at this moment, y'all squad looked bad and even worse than that, your best player scared to throw in certain players direction. How far can y'all go with somebody like that as your leader? Not to mention that O line once again ...you have nothing to be optimistic about this season

roll.gif
  Man how many teams you thought would get the W on Sunday got beat?  

You're basing the Packers season outlook on 1 game where they traveled to Seattle who, by the way gets more points for home games than anyone in Vegas and are the defending champs that whooped up on a record setting offense in the SB.

Meanwhile you're gassing up your own team based on a home win vs a bum *** Giants squad with a backup RB starting and a brand new offense lead by Mr. Interception himself, Eli Manning.

This is ******* hilarious. 
laugh.gif

I live in NY... I know a lot about this Giants team and they look AWFUL.

Eli looks lost... They're not ready with the new offense that Ben Mac has been putting in.

Ruben Randle STILL doesn't get it.

Eli isn't even on the same page as Cruz.

They're top threat receiving last night was a UDFA TE that no ones ever heard of before.

Lions fan telling me theres nothing for me to be optimistic about on Tuesday after week 1. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom