2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

Nice drive by Buffalo. Need better reaction when EJ running it in is such a high possibility near the endzone.

Oh look Jay Cutler being Jay Cutler

Mark Trestman can't coach stupid

They would have been better off with McCown

Last edited:
All hate and bias aside I have no idea why people believed in the Bears.

**** that one game ****. They are what they are

Last edited:
The Bears deserved to lose this game period. The only bright spot for us today was Forte. Three turnovers on offense, Cutler resorting to bad habits throwing the ball, and the defense....well same ole, same ole to start the season. Very bad loss with the stretch of road games coming up. Off to San Fran we go.

Vikings the class of the division. Week 1 - Playoffs. 
nthat.gif

Bad tackling, turnovers, and injuries. Recipe for disaster. 0-1

sorry bro the bears will be 7-9 or 6-10 we are not a good football team the NFC North is awful tbh. the packers defense is awful and oline is awful too the lions will be the lions and screw up some how and the vikings is in rebuilding mode. no team in the NFC North will get past the wild card round View media item 1170327

Either we lose a close one or we wash them. No in between

This the perfect game to see what they will be about, I was at the game last yr when the Giants put an end to out playoff hopes...they better remember that feel because I know I do

Back
Top Bottom