2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

gets this

$81.xx
sometimes they don't take the $20off$100 for newly released shoes. really depends on the manager I guess. I still have a WC rewards I need to use for this month. plus I have a few of those $20off$100 coupons. I guess I need to stop by FNL to find out if I can stack 'em. great pick up nonetheless.
smile.gif

lol he scanned it like 2 times............an it didnt work an he like flipped it over an was reading it..........then i think he just put it in manual lol.

Why not just double up when they inevitably go on sale.
Good point.  Price is pretty nice with the RRS vip, ebates and promo discount.  Works out to be about 92 shipped.

I suppose last years MC frees popped up for super low eventually, just wasn't sure what to expect with these

Good point.  Price is pretty nice with the RRS vip, ebates and promo discount.  Works out to be about 92 shipped.

I suppose last years MC frees popped up for super low eventually, just wasn't sure what to expect with these
If they haven't sold out now, they made a ton of them and will be around for days.  You could probably wait til you beat yours up then be able to grab a new pair for cheap. 

^ no biggie man. At least they wised up at quit charging OD 180 prices like they were last year :smh: . Best part about these, stick them in the washer and they come out like new :smile:

Last edited:
I just picked up the multicolors from finish line. These shoes are nice and snug, and super comfortable. Definitely puts a hop in your step.

Though I have the blk/mc pair already from 5/1, I find myself liking this all grey, MC and black midsole speckled iD... 

image via SN
I like it. made one very similar to it but changed the swoosh to black and added my son's names on the tongue.
nthat.gif

cant believe how great these feel

just looked at my Roshes and laughed

Last edited:

IMO roshes are garbage. They're completely useless other than casual wear and are too high off the ground. The back heel is raised up like heels. Overall just completely unimpressed.

IMO roshes are garbage. They're completely useless other than casual wear and are too high off the ground. The back heel is raised up like heels. Overall just completely unimpressed.

i never wear them to the gym

just casual use

an i have my days were i think they are ugly

these look much better more low profile

I was a Roshe fanatic the last year or two due to the comfort but have moved on to true runners as of late. Roshes don't even compare in comfort. And they have gone way too mainstream with uglyass colorways.

they are very mainstream now

they still look good on cute females though, idc what color

Roshes in Europe cost 90 euros or 125 $.
These new flyknit free 4.0 cost 130 euros or 180$.
Roshes are too overpriced here :smh: and so is every single shoe

Last edited:
Roshes in Europe cost 90 euros or 125 $.
These new flyknit free 4.0 cost 130 euros or 180$.
Roshes are too overpriced here
mean.gif
and so is every single shoe
I feel you.... these FK Free 4.0 are $160 in Canada plus tax
mean.gif
 thank goodness for spots like RRS, under US retail and way under Canadian retail
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom