2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Roshe slander will not be tolerated. IDC what anyone says they are the most comfortable shoe i own. If all im doing is walking around. Obviously i am not running or working out in them but the insole is so cushy. And i haven't bought a pair for retail ever. So my 4 pairs were all around $50-60 a piece. Best shoe nike has put out in a while.

But these actually can be a functional shoe. RIP to anyone's ankles who tries to work out or run in roshes. Waiting on the MCs to go on sale before i think about pulling the trigger. They are rather low on my list behind Hyperfeel Trainers Trainer 5.0s and Run 3.0s though. but would scoop on the low

Roshe slander will not be tolerated. IDC what anyone says they are the most comfortable shoe i own. If all im doing is walking around. Obviously i am not running or working out in them but the insole is so cushy. And i haven't bought a pair for retail ever. So my 4 pairs were all around $50-60 a piece. Best shoe nike has put out in a while.

But these actually can be a functional shoe. RIP to anyone's ankles who tries to work out or run in roshes. Waiting on the MCs to go on sale before i think about pulling the trigger. They are rather low on my list behind Hyperfeel Trainers Trainer 5.0s and Run 3.0s though. but would scoop on the low
Roshes are garbage. Sold a couple pairs of OG calypso's that I got for cheap and never looked back . Come at me bruh

Roshes are garbage. Sold a couple pairs of OG calypso's that I got for cheap and never looked back . Come at me bruh

I have 4 pairs...worn them each 50+ times. My black pair get worn alllll the time...no sign of wear....still as comfortable as the first day i bought them. Idk what you were expecting. Its a sock...with a cushy sole.

mc family is complete. I just need to save up for my NikeID ones.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Nice 
smokin.gif
 @MD177  

I want to do an MC iD similar to that pair featured on Sneakernews as well but I don't know what's holding me back.  Wish I had a 10 or 20% NDC coupon 
laugh.gif
 don't we all though

Nice 
smokin.gif
 @MD177  

I want to do an MC iD similar to that pair featured on Sneakernews as well but I don't know what's holding me back.  Wish I had a 10 or 20% NDC coupon 
laugh.gif
 don't we all though
my future NikeID is also similar to the SN ID, besides the swoosh being black and my son's names on the tongue.
smile.gif

im srs these are better to wear than roshe in every way

Last edited:
Lol Im a Roshe kind of guy but Im not gonna say theyre the best. Im open minded like that :wink:

Looking to grab a pair of MC free flyknit soon. Lets see if you guys are right

Ive been a long fan of roshes for comfort... Im on day 1 with my mc free 5.0s... Will report back findings asap

Hey guys sorry if this is the wrong thread, but i need help identifying what shoe is this? *top one*

Would greatly appreciate it if you point me in the right direction
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Just grabbed my mc flyknit free from
Fnl and the guy let me stack my wc reward with a 20 off 100 coupon ! And I tried them on in store and I must say they felt great !!

Back
Top Bottom