2014 XXL Freshmen cover

Sort of surprised SpaceGhostPurp isn't on here, but he has done some damage to his own career by swiftly beefing with his own [former] labelmates, so maybe u shouldn't be surprised at all.
Yep dude always beefing with his own people. First ASAP then his own crew...I'm still a fan but that last tape was trash.

"this ***** wanna check my phone/but damn I lost my phone..."

indifferent.gif
it had only one good track i could jam to and that was s.a.n.d 2014

Sort of surprised SpaceGhostPurp isn't on here, but he has done some damage to his own career by swiftly beefing with his own [former] labelmates, so maybe u shouldn't be surprised at all.

Na I messed with SGP & Raider Klan heavy but last year was a weak year for Purrp. Too much BS after their Coachella performance and the music he released after BMW 1 was HORRIBLE :smh: If anything he deserved it last year tho. I wish dude would work on his lyrics & flow sometimes. Hes admitted in the past that he doesnt even care about his lyrics :x :smh:

the point Rosenberg keeps making and that they keep overlooking is annoying me.

We ALL KNOW these dudes are shooting people. Ice Cube didn't shoot a cop. Rondo

shot a taxi driver. Dre didn't shoot a white, racist. L'A Capone is DEAD. FOR REAL.

word on the street REALLY is that Reese is a suspect bro. when it comes to the Chi

it's just different.

This list has always been 70% bs. I remember they made Charles Hamilton out to be the next rap god. Downloaded a couple of his tapes, dude was straight trash and he got the spit punched out of him by a chick. Dude was the rap version of Ryan Leaf.

This list has always been 70% bs. I remember they made Charles Hamilton out to be the next rap god. Downloaded a couple of his tapes, dude was straight trash and he got the spit punched out of him by a chick. Dude was the rap version of Ryan Leaf.
He mentioned on camera that he knocked her up and she had to get an abortion.

Anyone would've gotten snuffed in that situation
laugh.gif
the sucker punch didn't even faze him.

He mentioned on camera that he knocked her up and she had to get an abortion.
Anyone would've gotten snuffed in that situation :lol: the sucker punch didn't even faze him.

I remember that part, but anyone with sense would have known to not put shorty on blast like that. Dude was all fail and everyone gassed him.

That's was the coldest freestyle I ever heard!!! ***** got bars on bars on bars on bars!!!!! This cat makes nas look like lil b! *goes to best buy and cops his album 10 times*

:stoneface:

......Chance WTF was that. Not sure if I am looking forward to his next project since all his recent singles been booty.

But I still F with this song tho
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Ya'll wylin.

That was ill.

It woulda been cool as an interlude or intro on an album/mixtape or something along those lines but as a freestyle on this stage? Something thats supposed to showcase your skills as an emcee? **** NO. Dude basically did a spoken word poem about God cause he KNOWS HE CANT FREESTYLE. i woulda had more respect for that if he pulled out his phone or something :lol:

People are **** riding that huff *** **** in the comment section too :lol: people will like whatever is put in front of them. You best believe he got some sort of major backing. Him and vic mensa not even poppin in the chi.

Last edited:
^^^lmaoooo I know right, I seen that too. Ppl on that its too deep for yall to understand tip :rofl:
FOH
Vic on the other hand is actually nice, it doesnt surprise me that Chi aint behind these dudes tho. Seems like they only mess with that Drill rap now...

Chance got CAA behind him, the push is heavy.

There's a reason why his tape was everywhere immediately and he's playing every damn festival in the world while rappers with more hype/better music aren't.

Management > Talent.

lol anyone who keeps up with music nowadays knows chance has never been a good freestyler.

but y'all ****** probably still faithfully jam g-unit in the whip with the du-rag on so….. 
ohwell.gif

inb4 im "**** riding"

some people aren't good freestylers or pure rappers but they make great overall music

which is what matters 10 years from now imo . . . i'd rather have a great album to play over and over again than to have an ill freestyle i make the stinkface at ONCE

chance, drake, kanye, etc. fall into this category

that being said, that "freestyle" was trash and he was trying too hard to be different lol, shoulda just memorized an unreleased verse and spit that

Back
Top Bottom