2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte without Big Al, can they beat the GS Perfects? 

I think the game ends with this guy being interviewed............

dur.gif

nahhhhhhhh

How is being emotional a bad thing? What do you call someone showing emotion?

Is this the same dude that cried when he lost the finals? Same dude that cried when he won the mvp? What is that?
Yeah I don't think it means anything either, and I don't connect those situations to others. KD definitely acting bitter towards the media same with Russ. A little fussy but it's somewhat understandable

steph going for 65!
think this is the night. after watching the kobester jack up 17 3pt FGAs, he's giving himself that neon light

was that actually the 2nd fight or just an extended clip from the 1st

Last edited:
That's the same fight just shot from a different angle.

What I wanna know is...what makes you run up on a 6'11 275 lb man and think you'll get off easy :lol:

Charlotte is going to eat tonight. Yea, I'm a homer.

In other news, I think Philly suspended Jah bc they didn't want to see the Jah slander that would be pointed in their direction after the Gawd posterized Jah. I can see it now.... porzinGawd going for 25 and 10 and salty Jah stealing on him after the game.

I need Steph to go for 50 in 3 quarters coming back to his home state. Cam going to be in attendance? 

Last edited:
That's the same fight just shot from a different angle.

What I wanna know is...what makes you run up on a 6'11 275 lb man and think you'll get off easy
laugh.gif
$$$$$$$$$$$$$

At the end of the day ... Just by watching the video, Okaford seems like the aggressor.

Just keep it moving .....

This aint Ron Artest getting **** thrown at him .... Just words ....

With Big AL, perhaps.
Without him, 125-113

big frank, marv, zeller got its down. if they didnt call baby fouls to protect curry, itd be different.

nba illuminato at its finest. first pumping GSW as the new face clean image and sunsetting kobe.

millenials all gsw fans.

-They honoring Dell tonight, confirmed Steph goes for 40+

SPECIAL NIGHT FOR CURRY FAMILY

The Hornets are honoring Dell Curry, just as son Stephen happens to be in town to play Charlotte. Said Dell: "It's humbling."

-Okafor might have got caught lying

Sixers coach Brett Brown says Jahlil Okafor told the team an account of what happened in Boston. But it sounds as if Okafor's initial account was incomplete. "The further details that came out (today) surprise me, surprised us," the coach said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom