• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FSU/um on ESPNU

Didn't realize Jalen forced a fumble on the 1st series :lol:

I missed the beginning of the game, 1st play I saw was the double post TD to Dorsett

Last edited:
Darby -_-

How did you not know the post was coming. Can't give up the inside.

That drive, probably the biggest play was Duke turning a 5-6 yard loss into a no gain

Can't believe Stacy Coley only has 99 yards this year

Jameis throw to Wilson on the Dig on 3rd down :x

Coley's Playcalling helping Kayaa out immensely & Kayaa is delivering. Doing a good job of scheming ppl open & getting favorable matchups

Holding Miami to 3 after that KR fumble was huge. Good play by 44 to recognize the screen to Duke

Dropped picks turning into points. Have seen this story before. Dalvo on OZ :smokin

46 vs a DE/LB in space. He never stood a chance. Just a great playcall vs a blitz. Gotta tip your hat. Blitz doesn't get home & you can go ahead & strike up the band

Roberto Aguayo, what a luxury. Jameis' tendency to look for the big play a lot can be a gift & a curse sometimes. um doing a good job bracketing 80. OL holding up in pass pro & run blocking, Erving's move to OL providing immediate impact. True Fr. LT doing a great job

Ramsey, what a f'n play to break up that post to Dorsett. Coley again, gets a good matchup w/ Duke on the wheel vs a LB. They ran that same play earlier but duke didn't get open & it was vs a different defender (ball went to Dorsett after he set the legal pick, he almost scored but PJ blew him up @ like the 5 yd line)

15 is dookie when asked to standup in comparison to lining up w/ his hand in the dirt

Kayaa throw to Berrios that he dropped :x :x . That's putting the ball in a small window

Shank by the kicker, :lol:

Jermaine Grace is stupid fast

3rd down conversion to rashad, that's two pro's in sync

Jameis can't make that throw on the int. could have scored a TD & made it a 1 score game going into halftime. Or even scored 3. But a pick is Unacceptable. 2 went over top immediately and 80 has been getting a safety shaded over him all game so far & the Miami DB's can run w/ anyone

Duke's cutbacks > *

Ramsey making plays

Kayaa has to connect on that throw to Coley up the sideline, can't miss that.

What a dumb *** penalty by 66

Freshman gonna freshman sometime. Can't fumble that Cook.

Walford feasting on our LB's

Kermit/Pender/O'Leary showing life

Ermon ya can't drop that man. Perfect throw. Karlos w/ the deflection TD, sometimes the ball happens to bounce your way. Good thing 17 batted it because if he didnt that was likely a pick

Nate Andrews is a TO machine

Wheeeew & that throw & catch w/ Rudolph & Winston on 3rd down. 96 mph fastball.

Great job by um to hold FSU to 3 on this drive. Maybe coulda threw the post to Bobo but would need to see a different view to see if it was really there

For all the talk of um going conservative on O in the 2nd half, I don't really see it. FSU is playing better on D than they are executing on O. Similar calls just worse results. Plus all of the new **** they broke out in the 1st isn't getting off. More of a regression to the mean as both teams are pretty much settled in and you are who you are

Joe Yearby is gonna be a problem.

Ereck Flowers is Damn good

Defense is playing lights out. Putting the pressure in the freshman to make throws under duress

Aguayo's 53 yd FG woulda been good from 60. Sophomore, but I imagine he declares early and heads to the NFL this yr

Welcome to the Dalvin Cook show. :lol: @ him scoring w/ 3:05 left on the clock. Troll game elite. Goodnight, sweet hurricanes.

Great game. Miami's improvement over the course of the season has been impressive, but their WR's this game (outside of 3 & 4) are trash. Walford is a matchup nightmare

Last edited:
Darby -_-

How did you not know the post was coming. Can't give up the inside.

That drive, probably the biggest play was Duke turning a 5-6 yard loss into a no gain

Can't believe Stacy Coley only has 99 yards this year

Coley's Playcalling helping Kayaa out immensely & Kayaa is delivering. Doing a good job of scheming ppl open & getting favorable matchups

Holding Miami to 3 after that KR fumble was huge
I said it when it happened. The illegal formation killed us and kept us out the end zone because we had the 1st down.

Urban Meyer propping up Minnesota every chance he gets because all that's left on the schedule is Indiana and Michigan and they don't play Wisconsin or Nebraska at all.

Barrett and Bosa are rolling, however.

Propping up Minnesota benefits TCU if that means anything.

B2lQ7m3CEAANl6i.png:large

Lattimore was equally gut-wrenching.
I felt so bad for dude ... TWICE

Gurley would be a damn fool to go back to school. Probably should've called it quits after the initial investigation jumped off.

Take the short term setback & get paid.
He could have done this at any point during the season .. havent heard of anyone notable taking a season off to limit risk of injury because theyre a high prospect, only since the Clowney talk and look what happened 1st or 2nd week into the season

Yup Aaron Murray tore his about this time and was ready by combine
I think Murray would have went higher than he did if didnt get hurt. KC isnt too bad of a place to be, not tellin what kinda of production with Alex Smith year to year

Didn't Mr. Goody Too Shoes Ritch suspend him initially though, should have went the Jimbo route. Sucks for Gurly, he'd be foolish to go back to school.
Whoa bruh .. Richt is a good man. While its not a good thing but he's letting idiots (4star recruits) go left n right before the season begins every year almost because of their stupid inicidents and not being able to act right.

I dont question his reasoning in this at all. Why risk anything of ineligible players or anything else the NCAA could have come with it when it could have hurt THE TEAM in the long run. Chubb has definitely carried the weight of Gurley's spot thru the 4 games.

You lost to Florida. At home.

Stop talking.
Oops, my bad, you lost to Florida, but not at home.

Much more respectable loss you took then.
laugh.gif
Like its been said over and over, anything goes in rivalry games. I see your sig says youre a Canes fan ... and what did yall almost do this past weekend ... exactly. IDC who it is, when its a rivalry anyone can win. Florida played their best game all season and UGA played like some puppies. Even a 50-75% effort by GA gets a W, an extremely ugly one but a W

Miss state & Baylor will have themselves to blame when they're not in a playoff. If u schedule UAB, south Alabama, south. Miss & Tennessee Martin; you lose a game, you should not be anywhere near consideration for a spot in a 4 team playoff

Last edited:
I'm hoping what I just saw scrolling across the bottom line on ESPN was just smoke, but it said Rich Rod and Mullen will not be considered for the HC. In which case Foley needs to be right behind Boom.

2012: Johnny Manziel played 9 games before facing Alabama.
2014: Dak Prescott played 9 games before facing Alabama.

Stats for both through 9 games leading up to the match-up with the Crimson Tide:

Manziel, 2012, through 9
2527 passing yards, 16 TD, 6 INT, 68.2 CMP%
20 rushing TD, 922 rushing yards, 7.1 YPC

Prescott, 2014, through 9
2231 passing yards, 18 TD, 7 INT, 61.5 CMP%
11 rushing TD, 779 yards, 5.7 YPC

I know it's freshman vs. junior, but it's a good barometer for heisman season vs. potential heisman season

Manziel was rolling far ahead of where Prescott was when both went up against Alabama in their 10th game of the season. Of course, Prescott won't have a shot now but I don't think he was playing out-of-this-world prior to the game for a typical Heisman anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom