2015 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: GB loses Div Rd, MIN loses WC Rd, DET/CHI N/A

One stat from Sunday is pretty alarming to me is that Rodgers only threw at Darius Slay twice the entire game. Seems like time and time again he is just not willing to test a teams top corner, and Slay hasn't even been playing that great. :nerd:

Because Rodgers thought he was gonna be able to pick on Nevin Lawson all day, he didn't expect him to shut Devante all the way down but he did

Darius Slay's wife/gf knows Holly Holm though so everything's all good.

Aj Mansour @AjKFAN
ZIMMER: “We don’t have to be the best team in the NFL, just the better team on Sunday.” #Vikings

Andrew Krammer @Andrew_Krammer
Zimmer says he sees the "same guy" in Aaron Rodgers over GB's three-game losing streak. "I look at what I've seen on film." #Vikings

Zimmer said he saw poor technique from Xavier Rhodes on TD catch Sunday. Where do you want to see him improve? "Concentration."

Zimmer: "Winning trumps most" with quarterbacks. Teddy "doesn't hurt his team ever."

Minnesota Vikings @Vikings
"I don't know what a game manager is really. I think @teddyb_h2o has an extremely bright future." - Coach Zimmer

Minnesota Vikings @Vikings
"He's improved tremendously. He's doing the things we are asking him to do." - Coach Zimmer on @captain_41

Josh Katzenstein @jkatzenstein
Lions CB Rashean Mathis said he'll decide if he'll be back in 2016 at a later date.

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk
Patriots add Joseph Fauria, Brock Vereen to practice squad bit.ly/1MBG7Fl

New Foot Locker ad with Aaron Rodgers and Tracy Morgan (?).

Last edited:
I think the Patriots will quickly do away with Brock Vereen, or maybe he's just a bridge to organize a trade for his brother.

The Packers whoop us in the trenches. Mental errors hurt as well. Hopefully we bounce back and beat the falcons

Last edited:
Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13
Ty Montgomery will not play Thursday against the Bears, per McCarthy.

Rob Demovsky @RobDemovsky
McCarthy: We're going to give Corey (Linsley) a chance to practice today.

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk
Crosby kicks his way to record, NFC honor wp.me/p14QSB-9V9A

Adam Jahns @adamjahns
Stop #Packers QB Aaron Rodgers? #Bears need to "hit his ***." My story from Halas Hall: chicago.suntimes.com/bears-football…

Last edited:
Felt good to finally win in Green Bay again :nthat:

To all Vikings fans.........you're welcome!

Someone put out an APB on all Packer fans, cats been MIA since The Denver game :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom