2015 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: GB loses Div Rd, MIN loses WC Rd, DET/CHI N/A

Felt good to finally win in Green Bay again
nthat.gif

To all Vikings fans.........you're welcome!

Someone put out an APB on all Packer fans, cats been MIA since The Denver game
nerd.gif
For me its been due to changing jobs... Out of the hotel business and doing Project Development for a Solar company now.  Definitely not yet comfortable enough to be ******* around on NT at work all day. 
laugh.gif

Anyways, McCarthy needs to get back onto the playcalling mic.  I'm tired of these games where Rodgers throwing 40+ times to nothing but intermediate/deep routes for sub 50% completion.  This is the opposite of what has made the O successful in the past.

I feel like I haven't seen a quick slant run all year.  Tired of the garbage product they're putting out there.

Oh yea and anyone thinking Jordy isn't missed should be nut punched.  Back shoulder throw and the deep post are non existent... The Pack used to eat off those.

Felt good to finally win in Green Bay again :nthat:

Someone put out an APB on all Packer fans, cats been MIA since The Denver game :nerd:
For me its been due to changing jobs... Out of the hotel business and doing Project Development for a Solar company now.  Definitely not yet comfortable enough to be ******* around on NT at work all day. :lol:

Anyways, McCarthy needs to get back onto the playcalling mic.  I'm tired of these games where Rodgers throwing 40+ times to nothing but intermediate/deep routes for sub 50% completion.  This is the opposite of what has made the O successful in the past.

I feel like I haven't seen a quick slant run all year.  Tired of the garbage product they're putting out there.

Oh yea and anyone thinking Jordy isn't missed should be nut punched.  Back shoulder throw and the deep post are non existent... The Pack used to eat off those.

Good stuff fam, how's the little lady?

Good to hear, Fraij....Sounds like things are going well for you. I'm sure you'll settle eventually and get back the NT ways...Or, I guess we all have to grow up at some point. :rolleyes

:lol:

I'm so glad I missed last Sunday's game. I was scheming all types of ways to try and watch that on my flight, but settled for a quick 10 minutes of the gamecast just in time to see AP fumble at the 10. Cussed fairly loudly and tossed my phone. Seemed like too much stress and frustration anyway. Probably saved a year of my lifespan.

ATL is a must win. Seattle is beatable, but still tough and the fact that they're desperate and found a run game in place of Marshawn sucks. Then they go to Arizona on short rest in another primetime game where they're surely set to wet the bed again...Sunday is a MUST!

P.S. - I love the way Detroit and Chicago are playing right now. As a Vikings fan, meh, but as a football fan. :nthat: Glad the Vikes are done with Detroit. They probably get beat by Chicago though. Have I mentioned that this Sunday is a must win?

Last edited:
It was a painful game to watch. I wouldn't recommend going back. Even saying that - It's worth pointing out it was a one score game through 3Q basically.

For ex.) The third-and-6 w/ GB in its own territory with 1:19 left in the 3Q: AR throws down left sideline to James Jones, who dove, bobbled it, then brought it back in. Score was 19-13 at that point, Led to a TD and two-point conversion. All of a sudden 27-13. I don't know if people realized how big of a catch by J.Jones on 3rd & 6 that that was, even now in the post-reaction, because I mean consider what it led to. Ah well doesn't matter. We'll see how it goes in Round 2.

Terence Newman got a concussion vs. STL, terrific one week later at OAK (2 INT), and then terrible/abused for a lot of GB this past week. Dunno what to make of that right now.

Last edited:

Felt good to finally win in Green Bay again
nthat.gif

Someone put out an APB on all Packer fans, cats been MIA since The Denver game
nerd.gif
For me its been due to changing jobs... Out of the hotel business and doing Project Development for a Solar company now.  Definitely not yet comfortable enough to be ******* around on NT at work all day. 
laugh.gif

Good stuff fam, how's the little lady?
Shes good bro. 
nthat.gif
 She's getting ready to walk... Turns 1 year in 2 weeks 
eek.gif
frown.gif

Good to hear, Fraij....Sounds like things are going well for you. I'm sure you'll settle eventually and get back the NT ways...Or, I guess we all have to grow up at some point.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I'm so glad I missed last Sunday's game. I was scheming all types of ways to try and watch that on my flight, but settled for a quick 10 minutes of the gamecast just in time to see AP fumble at the 10. Cussed fairly loudly and tossed my phone. Seemed like too much stress and frustration anyway. Probably saved a year of my lifespan.

ATL is a must win. Seattle is beatable, but still tough and the fact that they're desperate and found a run game in place of Marshawn sucks. Then they go to Arizona on short rest in another primetime game where they're surely set to wet the bed again...Sunday is a MUST!

P.S. - I love the way Detroit and Chicago are playing right now. As a Vikings fan, meh, but as a football fan.
nthat.gif
Glad the Vikes are done with Detroit. They probably get beat by Chicago though. Have I mentioned that this Sunday is a must win?
It's partly due to not having space in the office and my big *** computer screen faces the main common area... Not trying to have Mister Friendly posting shirtless pics of Cam Newton for my office to see.

But mainly I just don't have time right now... Learning terminology for a completely new field is 
alien.gif
. The **** is a "weeb lug" bro? smh.

@Vikings: .@HarriSmith22 and @TWaynes_15 have been downgraded to out for #MINvsATL.

#ibelieve if we continue to play Defense like this i think we can run the table but thursday us a big game. But its at home. On prime time. Cmon Lions like my boy up there said the Football Gods owe us for all those late season tanks we've had in the past!

Worried about today's game with Harrison out, he's the anchor to our defense. Hopefully Exum steps it up, he's shown glimpses in preseason.. need to him play well today and help on Julio.

Not that worried about the Harrison Smith void today with Tevin Coleman going instead of Devonta Freeman. Will hamper the secondary, in terms of coverage assignments, only slightly imo because we know they're going to try to pass if Coleman plays at all like he did last week when Freeman exited early. Whether we're without our top safety or not doesn't seem to daunting when Atlanta very well could be a one-trick team with no run game. No Leonard Hankerson too, and Roddy White can barely do anything with or without him in the year 2015.

Atlanta's run defense is very good, so this will be a good barometer of whether our elite rushing offense can beat near-elite rush defenses.

Last edited:
Tim Twentyman @ttwentyman 1m
Stafford really praising Theo Riddick and what he's meant for the offense this year.

Josh Katzenstein @jkatzenstein 1m
Stafford on when he and Riddick got on same page: For a while. He's leading the league in receiving for a RB.

Rob Demovsky @RobDemovsky 1m
Lions Glover Quin: "I still see Aaron Rodgers, I still see Clay Matthews running around ... All it takes is those start making plays."

Last edited:
Good stuff Vikings

If not for that BS call in Seattle we would be a game out of the last wild card. :smh:

Last edited:
I really hope that blown call in Seattle doesn't blow our chance this season, still a long way to go but a lot of winnable games on the schedule

I really hope that blown call in Seattle doesn't blow our chance this season, still a long way to go but a lot of winnable games on the schedule

The more i think about it though Lombardi never would have been fired and neither would have Mayhew and Lewand. We would be 2-9 and stuck with those dudes.

Playoffs or not getting rid of Mayhew makes this season a success

Back
Top Bottom