2015 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: GB loses Div Rd, MIN loses WC Rd, DET/CHI N/A

Keep it warm until we win it for another 4 years straight.
Oh and last time the packers were a wild card team. [emoji]128521[/emoji] 2010.
Dat Salt....Real talk I hope we see ya'll in the NFC championship game. I'll be rooting for ya'll until we see ya'll 

Keep it warm until we win it for another 4 years straight.
Oh and last time the packers were a wild card team. [emoji]128521[/emoji] 2010.

Somewhat of a half-hearted spin but let's break it down. Think you'll face Caleb Hanie in the NFC Championship again? Because you'll need to since 'this' GB team might be lucky to be even halfway to the pedigree of the GB team that faced Hanie that day.

Moving forward a few years now: That 2012 GB team that Kaepernick ran wild on was bad, and the 2015 version's even worse (I have a lot more respect for some of your linemen and Jordy Nelson now so there is consolation).

And I'm not in on Kirk Cousins yet, but even I know he's 10x better than the Joe Webb stepping stone that made it possible for the 2012 Glass Joe Packers to even reach Kaep.

Last edited:
Sorry - I do care where we play - and I want to be playing in Washington vs. Jay Gruden in his first playoff game instead of against Pete Carroll who has been to the Super Bowl the past two years. Won't know whether I want to play GB or not until I see us against them this Sunday, but my assumption is they're going to fit where they'll fit and that's the second-most opponent I want to see after WAS first and SEA a distance third.

Seattle's gotta run the ball in the playoffs to have success, and Lynch should be back possibly Carroll said yesterday?

Like, y'all... SEA's third-ranked rush D ... you wanna see that at home over going to Washington against its 26th-ranked rush D and possibly controlling the game from start to finish by being able to run? Road-game factor doesn't matter specifically here, in a lot of situations it would. As hot as Washington's been, show me one impressive win that could equal Russell Wilson going blow-for-blow with Ben Roethlisberger a couple weeks ago or Russell Wilson going blow-for-blow with Andy Dalton in Cincinnati early in the season?

Cousins hasn't beaten a good team with a good QB yet. Again, I want Jay Gruden, whose leading a team that only just clinched their **** division in Week 16 by eliminating the NYG with a win over Philly and their hapless secondary... oh by the way one day later Minnesota torched NYG 49-17... but nah, you guys don't really want the winner from that division. :lol:

Worst rush defense of any of the potential teams
Worst head coach of any of the potential teams
A QB who will be starting in his first playoff game like Teddy, instead of Russ/A-Rodg, two Super Bowl-winning QBs.

It's not even a question.

If we wanna be the best, We gotta beat the Best. I don't care who we play. We gonna beat Seattle on Sunday. I wanna play Seattle.

Another disappointing season over for my Bears :smh:

Not toasting the Vikings winning the division, rather than the Pack losing.

Good luck to both the Vikings and Packers in they're respective playoff match ups....represent the North well.

Since Kirk Cousins has been hot, there's not a single team he's played that is anything like the five other teams in the NFC playoffs.

Look it up, give me even one who matches a team he could face in the playoffs.

Since Kirk Cousins has been hot, there's not a single team he's played that is anything like the five other teams in the NFC playoffs.

Look it up, give me even one who matches a team he could face in the playoffs.
Say we beat th hypothetical ********, you would really rather play the panthers than the Seahawks and Cardinals?

Don't really understand why people are bickering over who they'd rather play first. It's awesome they finally won the division again and they definitely have an upward trend, but this team is not going to the super bowl. 0-1 or 1-1 in the playoffs doesn't really matter.

IF we would of lost Sunday, we would have to go back to GB. I like my chances against Seattle at Home oppose to GB on the road again. Seattle is very beatable. i'm not afraid of them like some of you in here.

Seattle has been good but they're not the powerhouse like they were in previous years. Y'all overrating the hell outta them. Cards/Panthers taking the NFC. Smart money on AZ. But I'm still holding out hope GB's offense comes back to life in the playoff and we make a run

Last edited:
Damn that's a good bet, ppl must have been betting crazy $$ on GB they were the underdog last time I checked...Good luck my G [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I think Green Bay wins... Washington has the 26th-ranked rush defense and in spots where GB's been able to run the ball with efficiency this season, they've been competent at least. Which is more than you can say for most of the teams the Diplomats have played in the past month and change :x

Man, i'll see y'all for next seasons thread. :smh:

Hell of a season for us, hopefully can only move upward.

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer
I mentioned this last week: look for respected Packer assistant Mike Solari to have a prominent role on the Browns 2016 staff.

NFC North teams with the most heartbreaking exits smh **** the NFC WEST!!

Last edited:
Both teams suffered heartbreaking losses, but the way the Vikings lost was unparalleled.
You never want to see that or experience it. At home, after losing a lead, having missed a chip shot FG :smh:
I would still be depressed/angry after a game like that.

Back
Top Bottom