2015 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: GB loses Div Rd, MIN loses WC Rd, DET/CHI N/A

:smh: :smh:

In case I hadn't said it this year...I hate each and every one of your teams!!
@#$% the packers, vikings, and lions!!!!

Last edited:
Needa finish business these last two weeks and hope SEA can beat AZ week 17. Need that bye

Packers activate Andrew Quarless from injured reserve-designated to return, placed Ty Montgomery on injured reserve

I have the Saints winning tonight. [Sports]book it.

Last edited:
Week 16 clinching scenarios:

GREEN BAY PACKERS

Green Bay can clinch the NFC North division title with:
1) GB win + MIN loss or tie
2) GB tie + MIN loss

MINNESOTA VIKINGS

Minnesota can clinch a playoff berth with:
1) MIN win or tie
2) ATL loss or tie
3) SEA win or tie

Vikings are a virtual lock. I'm curious how week 17 vs. GB plays out. If it's for the division then a home game is on the line, but it's the same damn matchup. I can see Norv trying to get cute by setting up a counter by showing certain things on film to "exploit" in the playoff game.

And if GB has the North after tomorrow, is week 17 worth tuning into? Maybe a Giants/Pats scenario? Play them tough and take them down in the postseason or do we see both sides or just one side rest players?

Regardless who they play in the first round...I think they can and will take down either Arizona or Carolina.

Last edited:
I'm betting the house on whoever plays Green Bay in the 1st round barring injury

Especially if it's Seattle

Last edited:
Pack limping into the playoffs. It would not shock me to see them get served by the Skins or Vikings.

Been a rough couple of years my friends, but we're finally back in the playoffs. I venture we'll fare a little better with Joe Webb not being our Starter :pimp:

I was at that game. We went up 3-0 after the first drive. But on third down before the FG Joe Webb bounced a pass. His first pass of the game/drive. Terrible feeling. I knew then what I was in store for.

That was Frazier. Zimmer whattya got.

Minnesota was definitely lacking in MIN-GB Rd1. Nothing working. But game was 19-13 with two minutes left in the third. James Jones had a crazy diving catch off of a terribly thrown ball by A.Rodgers on third down inside the MIN 10 and they were on like the 35 off of it. and the game was different.

That can be said in a lot of losses I assume if we were to compare but that factors in + MIN/GB trending in opposite directions since then factors in. Since Green Bay's beaten Detroit and the game was close in the third, and then they beat Dallas by 3-4 points. That's it.

Really don't know yet what I think will happen in Week 17. It's Lambeau in Primetime for the division, Teddy vs. Rodgers. Oh, AP.

Hope Teddy's ready if Minnesota has to come back.

Last edited:
Packers stink.
I really wouldn't be too sad if we lost and played Washington instead of winning and playing Seattle.
But our OLine is so bad it doesn't matter who we play

I don't care who we play first round, I want this game. I don't want to go into the playoffs with a loss. 

Offensive line has been holding their own, but the Giants are probably the worst defense we have faced all year, we shall see against the packers, McKinnon has to continue to be involved in the offense, he adds a dimension in the passing game that is nonexistent with AP in there. I wanted to get Johnson involved before the playoffs, hopefully he breaks out against GB. Since we are a lock for the playoffs I'd like to see the reigns get pulled off a bit with the passing game. I know Teddy isn't Cutler, but you are going to have to have a deep threat in the playoffs. Our defense is the best I've seen in my years watching this team. 

The Mike Wallace signing has been fairly disappointing thus far. Maybe it's cause we never ever take a shot past 15 yards, but I guess you need pass protection for that.. and that needs to improve a lot if we're going to win any games from here on out. Just glad we got in, we're looking good the past two weeks.. I want the division but I really also want to win a playoff game and Washington gives us the best chance in Wild Card. **** it though, I hope we beat the Packers by 20 but it really isn't a big deal if we do end up losing unless we end up piling on even more injuries.

Last edited:
I say win out.. Forget losing to get an easier match-up. If you wanna be the champs you don't care who you gotta play :pimp:

I want this game against GB so bad. I wanna beat the Packers. I wanna play Seattle in 1st rd and we can beat them too.

Sorry - I do care where we play - and I want to be playing in Washington vs. Jay Gruden in his first playoff game instead of against Pete Carroll who has been to the Super Bowl the past two years. Won't know whether I want to play GB or not until I see us against them this Sunday, but my assumption is they're going to fit where they'll fit and that's the second-most opponent I want to see after WAS first and SEA a distance third.

Seattle's gotta run the ball in the playoffs to have success, and Lynch should be back possibly Carroll said yesterday?

Like, y'all... SEA's third-ranked rush D ... you wanna see that at home over going to Washington against its 26th-ranked rush D and possibly controlling the game from start to finish by being able to run? Road-game factor doesn't matter specifically here, in a lot of situations it would. As hot as Washington's been, show me one impressive win that could equal Russell Wilson going blow-for-blow with Ben Roethlisberger a couple weeks ago or Russell Wilson going blow-for-blow with Andy Dalton in Cincinnati early in the season?

Cousins hasn't beaten a good team with a good QB yet. Again, I want Jay Gruden, whose leading a team that only just clinched their **** division in Week 16 by eliminating the NYG with a win over Philly and their hapless secondary... oh by the way one day later Minnesota torched NYG 49-17... but nah, you guys don't really want the winner from that division. :lol:

Worst rush defense of any of the potential teams
Worst head coach of any of the potential teams
A QB who will be starting in his first playoff game like Teddy, instead of Russ/A-Rodg, two Super Bowl-winning QBs.

It's not even a question.

Thank you Mike Zimmer. All hopes of Washington were out once Zona lost.. so I'm glad we got the Win. As tough as Seattle will be, no one's giving us a chance. With most of our guys healthy, and ready to go next week.. I def. think we can pull out a win. It will be tough as hell, as their getting Lynch back too, but **** it.. we made it this far, why not surprise some more people.

Keep it warm until we win it for another 4 years straight.
Oh and last time the packers were a wild card team. [emoji]128521[/emoji] 2010.

Back
Top Bottom