2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Fisher: No need to monitor Melo's mins on the sore knee after playing 45 mins last night. Says Melo is a vet, and will speak up if need be

Makes no sense to me

Knicks looking strong out there.

- maybe sometime next year
roll.gif

i don't see jimmy leaving even though chicago is cheap. not crazy about maxing him out. i'd do 5 years at 15 mill a year. prob feel like that would be regrettable though. i like the kid but idk man.
I definitely see him leaving Chi if they don't pay him, just not to the Knicks though.

How bad is Portland going to beat us tonight?
Not that bad so far.

I expected 40+. Seems this roster is still trying to compete.

Fisher: No need to monitor Melo's mins on the sore knee after playing 45 mins last night. Says Melo is a vet, and will speak up if need be

Makes no sense to me
Looks like Melo spoke up.
He's a good player but idk man he doesn't scream someone worth max money. Maybe I'm cheap.
I 100% agree. Don't want him for max or anywhere near it.

Last edited:
Good let him rest and let this team struggle and see if someone can emerge as a leader in the interim. This could be good for a guy like Hardaway to step up and develop.

I'd rather lay in bed doing nothing than watch these bums. Don't know how people do it unless they're getting hooked up in tix to go to the garden.

Poll idea, knick fan of the year (nothing to do with fandom though, just the man of the year for this thread)

I nominate JRS :lol:

I wanna know where you guys would rank this team among our worst of the past 10-15 years. We've had some pretty bad ones during this stretch. Have we reached a plateau? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom