2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

tumblr_m3zntdyOgz1r7fhfto1_500.png

Clarence Weatherspoon and Othella Harrington would get meaningful minutes if they were on this team.

That's how bad we are.

My vote goes to Hank. I legit got mad at the dude for thinking we would be that bad, and alas.

Thinking about even taking Knicks notifications off of my phone 
mean.gif

My vote goes to Onewearz for that one time he posted a gallery of naked college girls at his job

Oh wait....

I wanna know where you guys would rank this team among our worst of the past 10-15 years. We've had some pretty bad ones during this stretch. Have we reached a plateau?
laugh.gif
this the worst team I've ever watched.  at least in the steve francis/zbo days we could compete and pull one out every now and then.  this team has no shot every game, even when they keep it close u know were not winning.

Gasol and Aldridge I can't see leaving, not to go to Ny, they're on winning teams that can pay them more to win, but Dragic and Matthews are a possibility. Whatever

all this losing/tanking doesnt guarantee a top pick though and that makes me worried... all that losing for nothing :x

Haven't been in here in a minute This is why nothing against yall, hopefully everyone realize that YOU infact are the true winners for sticking together and keeping the thread tight.

Outside the top 5 i'm moving the pick. Cant see any cornerstone/franchise players outside top the top 3 and in our situation rather move it.

Last edited:
LA and Wes need to stay in Portland. That team can become special.

I think so too, I'm sorry but I can't see Aldridge leaving, I can't see Gasol leaving either, their teams are too good right now, each team is a piece away from being legit contenders, Memphis is legit close now. And in the event we landed anyone, to me it seems as though the Knicks will always be a piece here or a piece there away from contention. For the playoffs. The only thing NY has over Memphis or Portland is it is New York, and maybe that might not be enough. I don't know if anyone in this thread has been to Memphis, but it isn't a bad city. Plus their teams can pay them more, so they're already established in their cities and they're winning, and are poised to win for awhile. I almost give up at this point because there isn't a guarantee that the #Tank will land in the top 5. I'm sure they'll get some pieces, but who knows.

I really like watching Portland man. If they keep that core and add some depth to that bench they'll be a force for a while. Somehow Love might be a potential target but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom