2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

i don't mind if STAT leaves

he took the quantam leap & took a chance on NY. let him go win & grin on a contender

way i look at it stat doesn't have much left in the tank, may as well let him try and win while he can move on the court.

Damn not Mase 
ohwell.gif

I don't have any hard feelings towards STAT. Of course we overpaid for him but look at what he did for the Knicks especially that first year and a half. He made the Knicks relevant. I think the full impact of him coming to the NY will be seen in the next few years. Hopefully he goes to a contender and gets a chip. I would like him at Golden State

I'll always have love for STAT. Sad to see him go. Wish him well. I'll be rooting for him if he ends up on a contender. I'd like to see him get a ring.
All of this.

That first half of the season, pre-Melo, was the most exciting time of my serious fandom. He's nowhere near Ewing in terms of Knicks lore, but for a while there, he was looking like an incarnation of him. Dude had the team on his shoulders and was elevating his game and the guys around him. Shame he's so injury-prone, but he's a soldier, always comes back, better than most had hoped too, each time.

Last edited:
Hardaway's another softee . kid got a jumper but he soft ...

anybody think that black tape Melo and Smith use works ? wrap Hardaway's *** up in it ...

@InsideHoops: I (Jeff) texted Anthony Mason about 30 minutes ago. Have not heard back yet. Really hope he's OK.

I have love for STAT, it was just kinda sad to see these last two years with him being a waste of his career.

He'll win a title once he leaves, like all ex-knicks.

Also, nothing has made me more mad recently than thinking about the Knicks' playoff run two years ago.

They got bounced because of Lance ******* Stephenson who averages 8 ******* points now. 

This **** will make you depressed. man

Also, nothing has made me more mad recently than thinking about the Knicks' playoff run two years ago.

They got bounced because of Lance ******* Stephenson who averages 8 ******* points now. 

It was more due to an old center of ours getting completely exposed by a guy who couldn't grab a rebound last year.

It was more due to an old center of ours getting completely exposed by a guy who couldn't grab a rebound last year.
Also Hibbert miraculously going straight up and down to defend shots even when he doesn't go straight up and down to defend shots. Amazing.:wow:

Another defenseless game on the Knick's part. Keep tanking it up. Early needs to train up more in the D league.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom