2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Praying for Mase and his family. Quick recovery and stay strong. I love his one-handed free throws. Always a Knick.

I told people that our 50+ win season was due to Kidd and Kurt coaching, not Woodson coaching. Damn, he's doing magic in Milwaukee now.

dam they're sayin if Mase does pull thru , he's gonna need a heart transplant . prayers to one of my favorite Knicks. you know he'd have the barber etch in " Believe " or " Hope " with the clippers if he could right now :smokin :smokin :smokin

and yeah Amare needs to be shown the door. makin us look stupider and stupider everyday :smh:

take your wine and Shalom :smokin

Last edited:
Melo said he's "very likely" shutting it down after the ASG.

also, am i the only one who doesn't find what he's doing wrong? every reply to a tweet about Melo is "he's selfish for not shutting it down only to play in the ASG."

it'd be ok if it was LeBron or KD tho :rolleyes

Melo said he's "very likely" shutting it down after the ASG.

also, am i the only one who doesn't find what he's doing wrong? every reply to a tweet about Melo is "he's selfish for not shutting it down only to play in the ASG."

it'd be ok if it was LeBron or KD tho :rolleyes

He gotta convince these future FAs to come to the Knicks next season.

what in the flying **** is up with Amare?!?!?!? :lol: :smh:

no hate on melo on my part... he reppin his city/team by playing in the ASG...it would of been selfish if he sat out during the season and only played in the ASG but he tried to play through injuries so mad respect really

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom