2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I'm glad we're terrible, whether it was intentional or not.

I don't really see why Phil would have went into this season trying to just make the playoffs. I've been saying for years that this team needs to rebuild the right way. Enough on the fly bs.

Last edited:
Kinda crazy to think that because we have no pick in 2016, and Melo being up there in age, we have no choice but to go all in this summer. Melo + pick + hopefully 2 stars.

Just hope the change in front office means no more throwing away 1st round picks.

Last edited:
I'm glad we're terrible, whether it was intentional or not.

I don't really see why Phil would have went into this season trying to just make the playoffs. I've been saying for years that this team needs to rebuild the right way. Enough on the fly bs.
He wanted to appeal to free agents. We stay competitive, making it easier to convince players to sign because we aren't that far off from making progress. It's not a bad thing however, because now we get a talented and cheap addition to the team who can learn the system. He was just a bit hopeful with his original assessment.

If Phil has all this cap room and nobody wants to come here this offseason...bruh.....fingers gonna be pointed.

can't just throw money at people just to overpay to sign them. gotta be selective with the approach. better to sit on cash than waste it and be stuck in a bigger quandary.

He and Melo are too ball dominant. Give me Moe Harmless an day of the week.

Marc Gasol would feast in NY.

I wouldn't even be mad at throwing an offer at Tristan Thompson

Last edited:
wouldnt pay tobias more than 6-8 mill per, he's too inconsistent for my liking

you guys think Dangelo Russell is a full time PG in this league? Kinda reminds me of Brandon Roy.

Last edited:
wouldnt pay tobias more than 6-8 mill per, he's too inconsistent for my liking

you guys think Dangelo Russell is a full time PG in this league? Kinda reminds me of Brandon Roy.
I don't think he can keep up with the smaller guards defensively though he has a mean wingspan. Honestly it'd be easier for him to gain weight and guard SGs than just throwing him at PGs.

Offensively he has all the passes but I think he ability to score is actually his best asset. If he was drafted to be a PG though I think he'd be fine but I see him as a SG.

found this cool site where you can easily track free agents, cap space, and contracts.

The whole Knicks team is on an expiring contract
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom