2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I'm kinda happy about this season.

It's depressing in a way because so much good ball is being played around the league, yet you can't even enjoy watching your home team.

Us long time fans should be used to that depression at this point though.

The exciting part is that, this is the best chance in most of our lifetimes, for us to really develop a winner.

Melo is already a centerpiece. Even if you don't like him as a player and things don't work out, he can be traded for assets.

We're going to get a good/great young player in the draft.

We have some good cheap pieces that are hungry and learning the system.

We have cap space to get complimentary stars.

Phil is at the helm and Donnie is relatively quiet.

Every year, it's always "next year" with this team. But this is the first time that I can say that and truly believe it in my heart.

I'm kinda happy about this season.

It's depressing in a way because so much good ball is being played around the league, yet you can't even enjoy watching your home team.

Us long time fans should be used to that depression at this point though.

The exciting part is that, this is the best chance in most of our lifetimes, for us to really develop a winner.

Melo is already a centerpiece. Even if you don't like him as a player and things don't work out, he can be traded for assets.

We're going to get a good/great young player in the draft.

We have some good cheap pieces that are hungry and learning the system.

We have cap space to get complimentary stars.

Phil is at the helm and Donnie is relatively quiet.

Every year, it's always "next year" with this team. But this is the first time that I can say that and truly believe it in my heart.
Bruh, don't do it to yourself

Fun fact of the day: The 2 picks that the Knicks traded for Eddie Curry turned out the be Noah & Aldrige.
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

When did the Heat pick up our Bill Skywalker? :lol: It's nice to see him back in the NBA. He was that dude. I remember he and Shawne Williams were our Jedi Knights against Jazz's stormtroopers aka Jazz fans.

Last edited:
Phil is cutting salary like Donnie did and he's getting killed for it. FOH.

That **** makes me ******* sick. We're finally doing something and ****** say Phil is doing horrible, Phil must want this team to lose >: >: FOH. Dan LeBetard was sayin his take on it and it was legit making me mad :smh:

I can't wait till all the moves pay off and these Analyst/Knick Haters eat their words.

Last edited:
Lawson is the better player but Holiday fits the profile for what this team needs better. A bigger guard who can defend at a solid level.

i wrote an article about ty being the most underrated point guard in the league. he'll cost more to get tho. but he's available and would be decent in the triangle.

I like Jrue a lot. Solid player who can run plays, score a bit and defend. That recent injury history tho :x Ty is good I can't really envision him playing in NY. Prolly start rapping an **** :smh:

- Good news on Mase :pimp:

- I'd take Jrue over Lawson, but I love Ty's ability to get to the rim

- If we're successfull next season you already know the analysts are gonna be like "You just had to give Phil time, I always believed in the triangle"

Back
Top Bottom