2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I think Philly wants Russell, no way they would trade MCW for nobody, keeping in mind they have Noel and Embiid as their bigs. Its common sense who they're going for.

Philly hasn't been too obvious w/ their draft moves lately. I mean, they did draft 2 centers.

Guy compares Lebron and Melo to Monroe SMH ....i tell you meng....this guy is so skilled he not even the best big man on a non playoff team....

One thing im looking at is that J. Okafor shot a FG% of 66 and FT% of 51%. Towns shot FG of 56% BUT FT was 81%. Okafor averaged 30 minutes per game and Towns averaged 21 minutes per game.

Smaller sample size USUALLY yields better stats.

Pistons were abysmal with Josh Smith on board.

When they waive him and remove that cancer they went 12-3 and made a playoff push.

Then they lose 3 games in a row and BJ tears his achilles.

From post Jennings to the addition of Reggie Jackson they went 4-4.

With Reggie on board they go 1-9 initially.

Through that span, Monroe averages 15.1 and 8.4 in December, 16.9 and 12.6 in January, 17.2 and 11.6 in February, 18.4 and 9.9 in March before he gets hurt.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/4260/greg-monroe

If you somehow place the blame for their lack of success solely on Greg Monroe despite being the team's most consistent player, you clearly need to reevaluate the way you watch basketball games.

Chemistry issues have plagued the team all year, from Smith being a cancer, to losing Jennings, to having to adjust to Reggie Jackson.

Despite having shoddy point guard play throughout all this, Monroe still goes out and puts up double doubles.

But yeah man, let's blame Monroe and look down on him because the Pistons couldn't make it into the playoffs.

While we're at it, why don't we call Andre Drummond a scrub for not averaging 20 and 20 and hitting more free throws.

Theres just too many options this team have this summer. Towns seems like a little bit more offensive version of Joakim Noah.

Last edited:
Not even gonna entertain that dude. If you dont know by now that it takes a TEAM to win then idk what to tell you.

Towns reminds me so much of a young Bogut, he just needs to stop getting in foul trouble.

As far as Monroe goes, i'm cool with 66M. He's young and super talented, and would fit perfectly next to Towns.

Last edited:
i don't got enuff picture in picture screens :lol:

anybody else watching ? i got Raw , the Yanks and the this crap :lol:

hardaway wanna go on a winning streak now

this team is full of buffoons. what about COACHING? MANAGEMENT? aint they tip these dweebs that it's in the teams' best interest to land a good position for draft picks? why is no one getting the message??

they're getting their last licks in, what they got one more game then it's off to Gauchos and The Rucker :lol:

this team is the reason why i'm gonna be taking pills for high blood pressure by the time i'm 20

we're gonna end up with some foreign dude who'll come over in 2020 and average 7-3-4 and we'll suck forever 

**** this team

Back
Top Bottom