2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

AND minny is losing....at least if they get the first pick, they'll draft okafor. I want KAT or Russell anyway. **** this shvt.

Man **** this team. Hawks got their starters in and everything.

I have remained SO optimistic all season. All happy and **** while the team goes and has the worst record in team history knowing brighter days are on the horizon. But this ******* team cant even tank properly. Were gonna win these games and then get ****** in the lottery. Just like when we won those 2 meaningless games at the end of 09 season and missed out on Steph Curry by one pick 
mean.gif

And I know my **** is long but id appreciate it if yall would stop responding to these trolls in here and let me know what yall think about some of the **** I throw out there as opposed to just the length of my posts (I know they are ridiculous long) 
laugh.gif

But nobody made any comment about my Monroe/Towns tandem and my personal preference of D'Angelo Russell/Melo/Gasol if we could get Gasol. Also what do you think about what I wrote about Jeff Green? I really think he could be a perfect fit for this team, especially if we get Gasol on board first. I have loved Green since his GTown days and if we could get him on this team for a Caldo/Hardaway package, I think that is the kind of savvy moves for veteran role players who would fit in with this team that we really need beyond the marquee free agent signings and draft picks.

Go Hawks 
mean.gif

the bench is all happy like that win meant something

**** aldrich
**** thomas
**** almondson
**** everyone else

cause you see, the new york knicks ruined their chances to pick a player they really wanted after tim hardaway jr decided to go for that league mvp run in his last three games last season

Back
Top Bottom